The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » SILVER BULLET - A new gizmo (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Sensio
View Profile
Special user
I promise I won't exceed
638 Posts

Profile of Sensio
We proudly introduce our latest creation, the SILVER BULLET.

It consists of two miniature pieces:
A compact vibrating device that is easily concealed at waist level.
One small pin button badge with only 32 mm diameter.

WHICH HAND effect description:
The performer hides the compact vibrating device at waist level (the optimum location is under the pants) and stays (either standing or seated) face-to-face from the spectator at a distance of approximately 1 meter (distance between performer's and spectator's bodies).
The spectator is handed the button badge, then asked to place both hands behind the back and then asked to place the button badge in anyone of the fists.
The spectator is then asked to bring forwards anyone of the fists. The performer is able with 100% accuracy to reveal if the fist contains the button badge or not.

Features:
The really compact and lightweight vibrating device (65mm * 45mm - only 15mm thick) may easily be concealed at waist level allowing the performer to perform in the "cleanest" possible manner without the need for sleeves or any gimmicked rings and watches.
SILVER BULLET is ready to be used immediately. The typical situation, where someone buys a set of RECEIVER and TRANSMITTER and is asked to conceal successfully the TRANSMITTER in an object, is completely avoided. This may become a difficult task if someone doesn't have the patience and skill to do so. On the contrary, with SILVER BULLET this problem is addressed with the unique UNPACK & PLAY feature.
The really vibrating device uses a battery that last for more than 30 hours of continuous use. Replacement batteries can be found at almost any electronics shop for a couple of dollars.
The highlight of SILVER BULLET is that although the button badge can't be opened (making it 100% examinable and looking - feeling natural), with the use of a unique technology developed by Knockout Mentalism, the button badge may be recharged by using some special cables that connect to a USB port of a PC. A 20-minute charge gives the button badge approximately 3-4 hours of continuous use. A 60-minute charge provides more than 8 hours of continuous use.
One of the most silent vibration devices ever made. Very important in places with low noise levels.
Although the reliability of the products is exceptional, we also offer a 1-year warranty for all parts.
Below is the list of choices of designs currently available.

Comes with DVD with instructions plus bonus ideas and tips.

More info: www.KnockoutMentalism.com
the Sponge
View Profile
Inner circle
Atlanta
2664 Posts

Profile of the Sponge
Quote:
On Nov 1, 2014, Sensio wrote:
We proudly introduce our latest creation, the SILVER BULLET.

A compact vibrating device that is easily concealed at waist level...(the optimum location is under the pants)

Hmmmm. Pretty sure this isn't new...
Smile
mastermindreader
View Profile
V.I.P.
Seattle, WA
12589 Posts

Profile of mastermindreader
Just a few years ago, Larry Becker and Lee Earle released a very popular mentalism item called "The Silver Bullet."

Where you aware that a device with this name already exists?
J-Mac
View Profile
Inner circle
Ridley Park, PA
5339 Posts

Profile of J-Mac
Hmmm... Vibrating device under my pants... hmmmm

Can't stop thinking about this. Smile

Jim
Doctor D
View Profile
Elite user
490 Posts

Profile of Doctor D
Quote:
On Nov 2, 2014, J-Mac wrote:
Hmmm... Vibrating device under my pants... hmmmm

And it's called a Bullet. Even better.
Jamie Ferguson
View Profile
Inner circle
Alba Gu Brŕth
3642 Posts

Profile of Jamie Ferguson
It's $100 cheaper than ProMystic's Proximity v2 which does more or less the same thing.

Sensio, assuming you have seen Craig's unit, how would you compare the two?

Thanks

Jamie
When the chips are down, the duvet is uncomfortable.
John C
View Profile
Eternal Order
I THINK therefore I wrote
12326 Posts

Profile of John C
Quote:
On Nov 2, 2014, Jamie Ferguson wrote:
It's $100 cheaper than ProMystic's Proximity v2 which does more or less the same thing.

Thanks

Jamie

Hey hey hey, this is a family Café.... Let's not start comparing UNITS!
The ULTIMATE Routine Series: rebirth soon!
mastermindreader
View Profile
V.I.P.
Seattle, WA
12589 Posts

If this is a new concept/device, how exactly does it differ from Proximity?
Jamie Ferguson
View Profile
Inner circle
Alba Gu Brŕth
3642 Posts

Profile of Jamie Ferguson
Quote:
On Nov 2, 2014, John C wrote:
Quote:
On Nov 2, 2014, Jamie Ferguson wrote:

Thanks

Jamie

Hey hey hey, this is a family Café.... Let's not start comparing UNITS!

Had a good giggle at that one! Smile
When the chips are down, the duvet is uncomfortable.
Ustaad
View Profile
Inner circle
Iindia - States
5697 Posts

Profile of Ustaad
Quote:
On Nov 2, 2014, mastermindreader wrote:

If this is a new concept/device, . . .

As per the description of the prop involved and the working of the effect as explained in the Silver Bullet Ad, I have a fairly good idea as to the kind of electronics involved.

With such kind of electronics one isn't restricted to only the 'Which Hand' effect but can do much more highly advanced effects.

I used almost similar electronics 5 years ago and wrote about my achievement (here on the Café) more than three and a half years ago. Check it out!
http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......art=60#6

Thank you and continue please . . . Smile

Smile
MAGIC is a SECRET, without the SECRET there is no MAGIC.
"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." - Arthur C. Clarke.
mastermindreader
View Profile
V.I.P.
Seattle, WA
12589 Posts

I remember that Ustaad. Very good stuff.

Yes, you can obviously do a lot more than a which hand effect with this type of device. Same is true with Proximity.

How is this new or substantially different?
jaizon
View Profile
Inner circle
By time you read this I will have
1540 Posts

Profile of jaizon
Watching the video it looks like performer is comfortable with about a 12" distance from the object to his body for the read. I that the case? Or is it less. (Yes I know the object was behind the back).
Sensio
View Profile
Special user
I promise I won't exceed
638 Posts

Profile of Sensio
Quote:
On Nov 2, 2014, jaizon wrote:
Watching the video it looks like performer is comfortable with about a 12" distance from the object to his body for the read. I that the case? Or is it less. (Yes I know the object was behind the back).

That's correct. And even at a distance of performer's arm length the button badge signals to the vibrating device.

Regards
View Profile
Veteran user
360 Posts

Profile of 13
Look forward to a review.
Slackerking
View Profile
Special user
613 Posts

Profile of Slackerking
Pretty sure I bought this for my wife last Vday.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » SILVER BULLET - A new gizmo (1 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.19 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL