The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Shift: Picks of the Week by Chris Ramsay » » UNWRAPPED # 058/ Hidden Hand & Skyline (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

KyleMarlett
View Profile
Special user
590 Posts

Profile of KyleMarlett
UNWRAPPED 058 -- with Kyle Marlett

We're taking new magic to the street to see if it has what it takes to get the reactions you're looking for. Watch for details on winning both of these products!

In this episode

Hidden Hand by Sean Fields
http://www.murphysmagic.com/Product.aspx?id=52689

Skyline byt Danny Weiser
http://www.murphysmagic.com/Product.aspx?id=54281

Find more free stuff at www.murphysmagic.com/freestuff
MR Effecto
View Profile
Inner circle
2835 Posts

Profile of MR Effecto
Great reviews this week.
shomemagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Missouri
2231 Posts

Profile of shomemagic
Great review and great lesson on commercial magi... Not sure if Hidden Hand is for me..but will consider it.. Skyline is what it is I agree on the simplicity but very visual and gets the point across that the magician is very good...
Magically,

Mike King - Sho-Me Magic

You can e-mail me at: shomemagic@gmail.com
alexlatorre
View Profile
Regular user
Barcelona
187 Posts

Profile of alexlatorre
As always Kyle, your reviews are great and give great lots of information. You are the one who made my mind up to buy Hidden Hand. Keep up the good work!
magicwatcher2005
View Profile
Elite user
Washington state
446 Posts

Profile of magicwatcher2005
Hidden Hand is nothing more than an very close copy of Guy Jarrett's "Coin Vanish", published in 1936. It can be found explained in detail in Jim Steinmeyer's The Complete Jarrett, published in 2001, on pages 170 and 171. Sean Fields simply ripped off a device that's been around for over 75 years, and whoever "green lighted" this at Murphy's is guilty of failure to do due diligence in researching the concept. No wonder they put the emphasis on selling as many as they could before anyone actually got a good look at it.

Dougini
View Profile
Inner circle
The Beautiful State Of Maine
7130 Posts

Profile of Dougini
Wasn't that concept used recently...Jeff Stewart's NOW-U-C-IT, NOW-U-DON'T? or am I thinking of something else?

Doug
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Shift: Picks of the Week by Chris Ramsay » » UNWRAPPED # 058/ Hidden Hand & Skyline (2 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL