The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Oh-low readers (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

JayHedrick
View Profile
New user
2 Posts

Profile of JayHedrick
Hello all. My names is Jay and new here to the Café. I'm in my 30's and of course have been doing Magic since I was a kiddo. I really began to get more in depth with it about the time the M5 and Raven were a big deal and everyone had to have them. (Including me lol) I've been lurking around and have seen some truly talented people here and read some amazing articles. So, I have decided that I want to jump in a be a part of the Café. I intend to spend time here with all of you like minded people and I know I'll have a great time with. See ya around the boards

Jay
JayHedrick
View Profile
New user
2 Posts

Profile of JayHedrick
Oh and 50 invisible points for the person that knows what I mean by oh-low lolol haha
FatherWilliam57
View Profile
New user
Beaver, PA
73 Posts

Profile of FatherWilliam57
Ohlow, Radio Fairfax? I assume you are in the D.C. area?
The Rev. William B. Henry, Jr.
"If this be magic, let it be an art..." - Leontes
(Winter's Tale, Act 5, Scene 3)
Mary Mowder
View Profile
Inner circle
Sacramento / Elk Grove, CA
3662 Posts

Profile of Mary Mowder
Welcome JayHedrick,

I take it you are a Close-Up Guy.

Perhaps we'll meet in "Table Hoppers and Party Strollers".

-Mary Mowder
55Hudson
View Profile
Special user
Minneapolis
984 Posts

Profile of 55Hudson
Welcome Jay! Glad to see you getting more involved. See you in Ever so Slightly.

Hudson
russellajallen
View Profile
Regular user
108 Posts

Profile of russellajallen
Welcome Jay!

I forgot about the Raven, I had one of those - I don't think I ever really used it, I found it far too loud!
regimbeaup
View Profile
New user
58 Posts

Profile of regimbeaup
Well, come!
JayHedrick
View Profile
New user
2 Posts

Profile of JayHedrick
Sorry to get back so late guys. I have a disabled son and stay in the hospital a lot with him .so, please forgive me. Thanks for the welcome guys and gals. Yes the raven... I remember it being sooo noisy lol.. I remember trying to find anything to wrap around it to make the noise less noticeable.. But out in public it was less noticeable as performing for my mom at the house many years ago. Soooo many great people here. And yup, I love close up magic.. See you all around
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Oh-low readers (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL