The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » New user saying Hi. (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

spiceboy
View Profile

Spiceboy
0 Posts

Profile of spiceboy
Hi everyone. I'm Simon from the south of england. Been into magic (casually) all my life. Constantly learning / buying new tricks. I'm sure I'll enjoy visiting the Café in the future. Look forward to chatting to some of you soon. Catch you later! Spice
Dave Scribner
View Profile
Assistant Manager
Lake Hopatcong, NJ
4854 Posts

Profile of Dave Scribner
Welcome to the Café, Simon. This is a great place and I'm sure you're going to spend a lot of time here. There something for everyone and we're always open for you. Enjoy yourself and visit often.
Where the magic begins
Chrystal
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada/France
1552 Posts

Profile of Chrystal
Hi Simon,

Welcome to the Café. As Dave mentioned before me, I'm sure you're going to love it here. Great conversation, friendly people and the coffee is pretty good.

Please don't hesitate to post or ask questions as it's a friendly place.

Enjoy! Smile
surf77
View Profile

0 Posts

Profile of surf77
Smile Welcome & Enjoy
Dr. TORA
View Profile
Inner circle
TURKEY
1439 Posts

Profile of Dr. TORA
Hi Simon Smile Smile Smile
Welcome to the arsenal of magic. As you will soon find out, here is a place beyond imagination about magic. Checking this one out is easy, just post often...Please have a cup of strong Turkish coffee on my bill while you begin to type your next posts.
Magically Yours,

OZLEN TUNCER /Dr.TORA

Have you visited my new Website in English, yet?

www.magictora.com or www.torasmagic.com
Mario Morris
View Profile
Inner circle
Mario Morris
2044 Posts

Profile of Mario Morris
Hi From Cardiff if you are ever in this neck of the woods. Pop into our magic shop.
:handcuffs:
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » New user saying Hi. (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL