The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Right or Wrong? » » I have a problem with this...do you? (3 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
Kyoki_Sanitys_Eclipse
View Profile
Inner circle
1513 Posts

Profile of Kyoki_Sanitys_Eclipse
Ya I can't like this guy at all. I am sick of people saying that these vids are there to inspire the future generations. Why will it matter if everyone in the future knows how the effects are done. Do they even teach the theory of magic or how it should be presented?
Kyoki_Sanitys_Eclipse
View Profile
Inner circle
1513 Posts

Profile of Kyoki_Sanitys_Eclipse
Also there is something that can be done. I seem to remember some magicians that are good with locks. Others that are good with ropes and some with fire
ZachDavenport
View Profile
Inner circle
Last time I posted I had one less than
1196 Posts

Profile of ZachDavenport
Quote:
On Nov 7, 2014, oralroberts wrote:
True, and remember he is getting money (from YouTube's Ad Revenue stream) for these videos.

Explaining many effects that are commercially sold products.

This is plain wrong.

The video didn't have an ad before it, so I don't think his channel is monetized.
Reality is a real killjoy.
The great Gumbini
View Profile
Inner circle
3062 Posts

Profile of The great Gumbini
If you notice it takes little practice to reveal and teach magic. Almost like teaching someone an MMA move. Anyone can teach or perform in slow motion. But to actually perform magic is a different story. He is a frustrated magician that can not perform magic. Its his 15 minutes of fame. They burn themselves out whereas magicians/mentalists live and breath this stuff. My only advice to him is the same advice to all of us...practice, practice, practice.

Good magic to all,

Eric
Al Schneider
View Profile
V.I.P.
A corn field in WI surrounded by
1080 Posts

Profile of Al Schneider
As you might suspect I have an interest in this.

How many YouTube things are out there that teach Matrix?

My question is this:

Is it time for form a really secret magic society?
Is it possible to leave the present as old and move on to a new era in magic?
I guess it doesn't need to be secret but the members could ascribe to some oath of keeping secrets, secret?
Magic Al. Say it fast and it is magical.
Magic_son
View Profile
Regular user
195 Posts

Profile of Magic_son
You have a great point Al. Skip Way also has put together a new type of oath and listed it on the IBM section.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Right or Wrong? » » I have a problem with this...do you? (3 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL