The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Gambling Spot » » Greyhounds 'drugged to rig bets (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil’s Island
16260 Posts

Profile of tommy
An investigation has exposed blatant cheating and the drugging of dogs at the heart of greyhound racing, leading to calls for changes to how the sport is regulated.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-29877665

I always suspected it. Smile
If there is a single truth about Magic, it is that nothing on earth so efficiently evades it.

Tommy
Merc Man
View Profile
Inner circle
Nuneaton, Warwickshire
2689 Posts

Profile of Merc Man
You really don't need to drug a greyhound for it to falter.

If one of the guys putting the dogs into the traps gives the dead-cert favourites gonads a hard squeeze, then believe me, it isn't going to be first past the post.
Barry Allen

Joe Riding (1932 - 2005). "I still miss you mate".
https://magicweek.co.uk/magic_articles/article_joe_riding.htm
tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil’s Island
16260 Posts

Profile of tommy
When we kids, we were employed to drug a black and white dog at Perry Bar but we couldn’t find it and so we done all the black and white dogs. No black and white dog won for ages after. Some of these dogs became addicts. We used to get the gear off imanslows mom.
If there is a single truth about Magic, it is that nothing on earth so efficiently evades it.

Tommy
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
20613 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
Quote:
On Dec 6, 2014, Merc Man wrote:
You really don't need to drug a greyhound for it to falter.

If one of the guys putting the dogs into the traps gives the dead-cert favourites gonads a hard squeeze, then believe me, it isn't going to be first past the post.

Many of these sorts puff tactics exist yes.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Gambling Spot » » Greyhounds 'drugged to rig bets (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL