The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » What happened, was this... » » Funny experience (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

FrankieF
View Profile
Veteran user
So Cal
334 Posts

Profile of FrankieF
I had a gig this last weekend and had an absolutely amazing time everyone loved magic except I was called over and started doing a haunted deck routine for a large group of people sitting down and everyone loved it but this one girl ( she was drunk and about to pass out) was like pshh you just licked the card and then it slide! I gave her a strange look and was like sure well pretend that's how it works and went into the next routine where she just wouldn't stop talking and tried to heckle and wanted attention so I tried to incorporate her into the effect ( because they usually just want the attention) but she still wouldn't stop so the everyone else noticed was like alright we just want to have fun can you stop to her, so then I continued on and did the rest of magic without a problem. I try to make sure the people who I'm preforming for are having fun and I try to win them over so I have as little heckling problems as possible and it defiantly works!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » What happened, was this... » » Funny experience (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL