We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Doppelganger - A Christmas Carol (116 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9~10 [Next]
Eddie Garland
View Profile
Inner circle
Hells Kitchen, New York City
4208 Posts

Profile of Eddie Garland
Yes! The New V 2.1 download arrived like Santa over night.
Thanks Dan for the reindeer quick reply.
Mind Guerrilla
View Profile
Inner circle
Queens, NY
2661 Posts

Profile of Mind Guerrilla
Quote:
On Nov 21, 2014, Merlinsmagic wrote:

** Just read the new Christmas presentation effect - turn to pg 253 - WOW, this is a new kick *ss reveal routine to use for Dickens !!!!!!!

I like it too. I can see this easily adapted to the Poe book for a year-round effect.

Merlinsmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Daly City, CA
1563 Posts

Profile of Merlinsmagic
If you feel you have spec's with a short attention span or that Christmas is too long, can shorten to Xmas......

Yep MG your right can adapt this to the other books !
Merlinsmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Daly City, CA
1563 Posts

Profile of Merlinsmagic
Had a PM about my last comment, sorry for the confusion of my statement & I feel we're getting too close on an open forum post - I'm taking this to the Crypt to start a new locked thread to chat further in "All that is Dopp's" to explain my post further.....
Darkness
View Profile
Inner circle
1475 Posts

Profile of Darkness
Why not post in the Dopps forum?
Merlinsmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Daly City, CA
1563 Posts

Profile of Merlinsmagic
I will, just seems we do congregate here a bit more than forums designed for us like Dopp's,....I know it's probably silly, but we do like to post here too, Just thought I'd pop a general Dopp's thread in the Crypt for us for times like these.......
Taveren001
View Profile
Regular user
Pennsylvania
174 Posts

Profile of Taveren001
Guess I better get busy posting important comments so I can join the conversations in the crypt. Just hard sometimes to find something of value to say or ask when the existing comments well and truly state and explain ideas and concerns I have prior to them forming in my gray matter!
TH1
View Profile
Special user
Zombies beware! I have your heads on
590 Posts

Profile of TH1
Quote:
On Nov 21, 2014, Darkness wrote:
Why not post in the Dopps forum?

Agree! It is becoming quite a repository for all things Dopps. And We wouldn't want the Librarian getting lonely, having to haunt the Library all by herself.
Beware of evil spirits...and depleted batteries! Smile
TheHauntedOne.com
Assembly11.com
Darkness
View Profile
Inner circle
1475 Posts

Profile of Darkness
Taveren001 if you could do one thing with Dopps what would that be and how would it make your audience feel? (hope that helps ha!)

TH1 is spot on, so much good content over there it's becoming a masterclass in it's self.
Aurum
View Profile
New user
Wiltshire, UK
75 Posts

Profile of Aurum
A pleasant surprise, courtesy of the postman this morning... Two books from a certain antiquarian book dealer! A big surprise as I didn't expect them to clear customs so quickly Smile

Suffice to say, very little work is getting done today.

Many thanks Prof! Smile
Dr Spektor
View Profile
Eternal Order
Carcosa
10599 Posts

Profile of Dr Spektor
#4 has arrived in Canada - deck the halls!

"They are lean and athirst!!!!"
websmith2000
View Profile
New user
95 Posts

Profile of websmith2000
Indeed - mine (#87) arrived in Toronto last night.
A.J.Drake
View Profile
Loyal user
Germany
211 Posts

Profile of A.J.Drake
#18 found its home in Germany. Smile
Magic is everywhere ...

www.ajdrake.de

www.facebook.com/a.j.drake
Tim Dowd
View Profile
Special user
...Making the Magic Happen!
942 Posts

Profile of Tim Dowd
#123 arrived in Tenerife... I originally had #31 but failed to reserve it for Shakespeare... If Mr/Mrs #31 wants to swap the COA to #123 for Shakespeare and CC just let me know.
Timothy Dowd
...Making the Magic Happen!
http://www.timothydowd.com
http://vimeo.com/channels/mymagic
These are my points of view; I accept no responsibility for your interpretation of what I just said...
Yann SICAMOIS
View Profile
New user
Tourves, France
79 Posts

Profile of Yann SICAMOIS
#17 safe in France as of today.
Yann SICAMOIS
Taveren001
View Profile
Regular user
Pennsylvania
174 Posts

Profile of Taveren001
I am still in Iowa working a job that seems to refuse to end, and have yet to return home to find Dickens CC perched upon my reading table. Yet I have word that a package of approximately book size is upon the the table's surface awaiting my return. Number 53 is awaiting to join it's brethern upon my book shelf.
Merlinsmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Daly City, CA
1563 Posts

Profile of Merlinsmagic
Been working thru my Dicken's & popped in my Nox Arcana CD "Winter's Knight",( specifically love track 18 - "God Rest Ye Merry,Gentlemen" ). I'm a big NA fan & I know other members here are very familiar with them as are the home haunters & Winter's Knight #18 really sets the Dicken's Dopp Xmas "spirits" mood ! Smile ( You can go to YouTube & listen to it ).

They have 3 cd's of they're Ebonshire series ( Winter's Knight,Winter's Eve & newest Winter's Majesty ) which is mostly a winter / holiday / Xmas themed & yes set more towards the medieval feel, but love to play them during the holidays Smile ( hard not to want to put on my SCA full armor & chat fireside with sword in hand when I play them....lol )
niva
View Profile
Inner circle
Malta (Europe)
2970 Posts

Profile of niva
#102 is in Malta Smile

I love the stains on mine!
Yours,

Ivan
Lo Pan
View Profile
Special user
Haven't slept in weeks - but I now have
757 Posts

Profile of Lo Pan
Wise choice Sir - 102 of 110 - We are getting close to the end of this run if its not already done! And I can tell from having spent some time with mine that if this is your first Dopps then you will be thrilled with its simplicity and the universe of Bizarre options it opens up to you.
niva
View Profile
Inner circle
Malta (Europe)
2970 Posts

Profile of niva
I have another three... just need Poe to complete my collection. Still studying the immense Performance Manual!
Yours,

Ivan
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Doppelganger - A Christmas Carol (116 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9~10 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL