The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Table hoppers & party strollers » » Hidden Hand help and ideas (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

simplymagicweb
View Profile
Special user
Norfolk, UK
995 Posts

Profile of simplymagicweb
Hiya. I want to use Hidden Hand with a jacket on. Has anyone done this? I think this would certainly make it much more of a viable working piece of kit - I've been looking for a sleeve servante to keep the sleeve opened, but can't find one. Has anyone performed HH with a jacket on?
Magically,

Website - www.simplymagic.co.uk
Twitter - www.twitter.com/simplymagic19
Facebook - www.facebook.com/SeanGoodmanMagician

Creator of Secret Servante, Genetics, Tick Tock, Starstruck, CelebriDate, MagiDate, Focus, SIGMA and R2R
simplymagicweb
View Profile
Special user
Norfolk, UK
995 Posts

Had an issue with the button un sticking. Solved. Two thin elastic bands around arm locks it in place perfectly. The more you play with this, the better it gets 😄
Magically,

Creator of Secret Servante, Genetics, Tick Tock, Starstruck, CelebriDate, MagiDate, Focus, SIGMA and R2R
simplymagicweb
View Profile
Special user
Norfolk, UK
995 Posts

Plus am using the Fox holdout as the anchor point which make positioning simple. Any other tips you guys?
Magically,

The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Table hoppers & party strollers » » Hidden Hand help and ideas (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL