The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » Perception by Luke Dancy (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

misdirects
View Profile
New user
Houston, TX
8 Posts

Profile of misdirects
This is an incredible and effectively impromptu/ungaffed invisible deck/brainwave effect. I have studied numerous impromptu/ungaffed versions of these effects but in my opinion this is the most practical by far (and a steal at $7).

While there are several alternatives out there, they all suffer from at least one or more difficulties, such as the need for a stacked deck, the need for medium/hard (or harder) sleights, the need to limit the spectator's selection in some way, etc. By contrast, this version has none of those problems and, perhaps more importantly, teaches us how the right presentation can simply eliminate such difficulties by creating "off beats" that make the trick so much easier to perform.

There is _much_ to learn from this download, not to mention the effect itself. Highly recommended!!

http://www.ellusionist.com/luke-dancy-perception.html

Review by Mr. X

www.misdirects.us
genius
View Profile
Loyal user
285 Posts

Profile of genius
If this doesn't have a medium / hard (or harder) sleight, is it fair to mention that there is sleight of hand involved here?

Mindblowingly,
Charles
misdirects
View Profile
New user
Houston, TX
8 Posts

Profile of misdirects
Yes, it's not self-working but I'd still rate it as fairly easy for those with a moderate level of experience.
misdirects
View Profile
New user
Houston, TX
8 Posts

Profile of misdirects
I'm surprised no one else has commented on this. I've read/watched hundreds of books/videos over the years but have added very few effects to my repertoire (maybe 1-2 a year on average), yet this one is a true keeper.
Chamberlain
View Profile
Special user
521 Posts

Profile of Chamberlain
Felt a bit like this watching it https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=htS2zKhTXvI

Greg Gleason has a great impromptu invisible deck routine called the invisible Card from his theatre closeup dvds
Luke Dancy
View Profile
Special user
Las Vegas
909 Posts

Profile of Luke Dancy
Quote:
On Nov 14, 2014, misdirects wrote:
This is an incredible and effectively impromptu/ungaffed invisible deck/brainwave effect. I have studied numerous impromptu/ungaffed versions of these effects but in my opinion this is the most practical by far (and a steal at $7).

While there are several alternatives out there, they all suffer from at least one or more difficulties, such as the need for a stacked deck, the need for medium/hard (or harder) sleights, the need to limit the spectator's selection in some way, etc. By contrast, this version has none of those problems and, perhaps more importantly, teaches us how the right presentation can simply eliminate such difficulties by creating "off beats" that make the trick so much easier to perform.

There is _much_ to learn from this download, not to mention the effect itself. Highly recommended!!

http://www.ellusionist.com/luke-dancy-perception.html

Review by Mr. X

www.misdirects.us

Thanks for the review! I'm glad to hear you're enjoying this out there in the 'real world' Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » Perception by Luke Dancy (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL