The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hello from SK Canada (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Jacene
View Profile
New user
50 Posts

Profile of Jacene
Hi everyone!
Just to introduce myself...
I have been around magic my entire life, born to an extremely talented and magical father! The first time I set foot on stage I was about 5 years old. Over the years I dabbled in magic a bit as a kid, but mainly assisted on stage for my dad when need be! After talking about getting my own show together for years, the time finally has felt right to quit talking and start doing! So, here I am! I have decided I am more fit for mentalism and have been working on the show I will be performing alongside my dad during this holiday season! I am excited for this new journey and look forward to reading more of the wonderful advice that is here in the Café!
Jacene
Jacene Dickson
2016 AFV Winner "Befuddled Baboon"
www.mindmystique.ca
Mary Mowder
View Profile
Inner circle
Sacramento / Elk Grove, CA
3662 Posts

Profile of Mary Mowder
Welcome Jacene,

Your experience will be very helpful, as well as the connections you've made over the years.

I'm sure you know Bob Cassidy is a regular poster here (as well as a host of other Mental folks) so that is a nice resource for your interest in Mentalism.

I'm sure you Father could not be more proud.

-Mary Mowder
Jacene
View Profile
New user
50 Posts

Profile of Jacene
Thank you, Mary!
I had the privilege of meeting Mr. Cassidy this October at MindVention! What a terrific experience it was! I have already marked my calendar for next year's convention! Can't wait!
Jacene Dickson
www.mindmystique.ca
55Hudson
View Profile
Special user
Minneapolis
984 Posts

Profile of 55Hudson
Welcome Jacene! I'm sure you will be adding a great deal to other members here. Thanks for joining the Café!

Hudson
Mormo Zine
View Profile
Regular user
149 Posts

Profile of Mormo Zine
I am into mentalism too!

It's really fun!!

Welcome!!
Ours the magic, Ours the power!

See Mormo's Guide To Psychic Self Defense by clicking here.
gomerel
View Profile
Elite user
458 Posts

Profile of gomerel
Welcome! OMG, now we have two women here - the wonderful Mary and now Jacene. (OK, there may be others that I have never encountered.) I have nothing against men. I am one. But more feminine perspective would be nice.
Jacene
View Profile
New user
50 Posts

Profile of Jacene
Thank you for the welcomes! So much information here at the Café. It will take some getting used to, to navigate around! Smile
Jacene Dickson
www.mindmystique.ca
Mike Gilbert
View Profile
Veteran user
Las Vegas, Nevada
376 Posts

Profile of Mike Gilbert
Welcome, Jacene! I'm new here as well, and I can tell you firsthand that you are going to have a blast here! I have been developing a renewed fondness for mentalism lately, and I would love to talk with you about it some time! Can't wait to see your show! Smile
-Mike Gilbert Smile

"Most of us have two lives. The life we live, and the unlived life within us. Between the two stands Resistance."- Steven Pressfield
Jacene
View Profile
New user
50 Posts

Profile of Jacene
Thank you, Mike! We are currently working on getting footage together for a video promo! I will have to share when it's finally together!
Jacene Dickson
www.mindmystique.ca
Mike Gilbert
View Profile
Veteran user
Las Vegas, Nevada
376 Posts

Profile of Mike Gilbert
I'll be here! Smile
-Mike Gilbert Smile

"Most of us have two lives. The life we live, and the unlived life within us. Between the two stands Resistance."- Steven Pressfield
mastermindreader
View Profile
1949 - 2017
Seattle, WA
12586 Posts

Profile of mastermindreader
Hi Jacene!

Come down to the Penny for Your Thoughts Forum and introduce yourself. (And say "hi" to your Dad. Was great seeing you two in Las Vegas!)

Good thoughts,

Bob
Jacene
View Profile
New user
50 Posts

Profile of Jacene
Thank you Bob!
I will head on over to Penny for your thoughts!

Jacene
Jacene Dickson
www.mindmystique.ca
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hello from SK Canada (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL