The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Johnson vs. Kuepers vs. Tango (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

AndyMo805
View Profile
New user
San Luis Obispo, CA
43 Posts

Profile of AndyMo805
I'm looking for some suggestions on High Quality gimmicked coins. Last couple of Johnson Sets were disappointing. Anyone know of a "Step Up"? Looking for Magnetic S&S... Hopping Half...
Thanks for the help!
bowers
View Profile
Inner circle
Oakboro N.C.
7024 Posts

Profile of bowers
I would step up to Kueppers.
I have several of his sets of coins.
And have not been disappointed yet.
Todd Smile
J-Mac
View Profile
Inner circle
Ridley Park, PA
5338 Posts

Profile of J-Mac
If you use the search function there are literally dozens of threads with a lot of advice on exactly what you ask.

Jim
snowpuppy
View Profile
Veteran user
Juneau,Alaska
325 Posts

Profile of snowpuppy
Kueppers gets my vote as well, excellent workmanship,....but be prepared for a bit of a wait...3-8 weeks, depending on your order and needs.
mysta-magic
View Profile
New user
Las Vegas
27 Posts

Profile of mysta-magic
I have Most common collection items in stock. Such as the Scotch & Soda set and Hopping half set you are requesting. If you are looking for custom made sets using Silver coins such as Morgan dollars and Walking Liberty Half dollars then Snowpuppy is right and you may wait for several weeks depending on current workload. You can email me prior to ordering to see if items are in stock.
Roy Kueppers
CarpetShark
View Profile
Special user
576 Posts

Profile of CarpetShark
Just curious as to why you find Johnson products to be inferior ?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Johnson vs. Kuepers vs. Tango (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL