We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The International Brotherhood of Magicians! » » New to the I.B.M.! (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Bill Wells
View Profile
Elite user
Lexington, VA
457 Posts

Profile of Bill Wells
Welcome aboard everyone !

There is a brand new member benefit ! I.B.M. members can now sign on to Ask Alexander and see all past issues of The Linking Ring online as well as old I.B.M. convention programs and some other periodicals. Information on how to do this is in the last issue of The Linking Ring.

Enjoy

Bill

Past International President 1983-84
Mike Gilbert
View Profile
Veteran user
Las Vegas, Nevada
376 Posts

Profile of Mike Gilbert
I was just reading about that Bill! Thanks for the tip! Smile
-Mike Gilbert Smile

"Most of us have two lives. The life we live, and the unlived life within us. Between the two stands Resistance."- Steven Pressfield
Crownhart
View Profile
New user
51 Posts

Profile of Crownhart
I'm a member of IBM and SAM both offer benefits to build on your magic. In Tucson SAM is the bigger club at this time and is more active to professional performing, IBM is a more sharing and working on perfecting your magic. Both gets you acquainted with fellow magicians in your area. Both magazines are nice to keep up on the magic world. Best wishes to our new members.
SinCIRCUSly,

Michael C. Crownhart
Bill Wells
View Profile
Elite user
Lexington, VA
457 Posts

Profile of Bill Wells
Mike - you are certainly welcome - I hope you enjoy the old Linking Rings on Ask Alexander. New members also get a $50 voucher good for a discount on the next IBM convention after they join.

Brian, Skip,and Dick - I also fondly remember Earl Edwards shop in Norfolk. In fact, the first IBM Ring I belonged to was Ring 103. When I joined the IBM in 1963, I was sponsored by Earl and Dr. Bill Old, both members of Ring 103.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The International Brotherhood of Magicians! » » New to the I.B.M.! (1 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL