The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » The Greatest College Football Prank of All-Time (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Chessmann
View Profile
Inner circle
4145 Posts

Profile of Chessmann
Http://www.businessinsider.com/yale-harv......-2014-11

Harvard vs. Yale

Story, photos, video. Great story.
My ex-cat was named "Muffin". "Vomit" would be a better name for her. AKA "The Evil Ball of Fur".
imgic
View Profile
Inner circle
Moved to Seattle to see
1209 Posts

Profile of imgic
Great story...hadn't heard of this before. Really brightened my day.
"Imagination is more important than knowledge."
Chessmann
View Profile
Inner circle
4145 Posts

Profile of Chessmann
I'm glad to hear that!
My ex-cat was named "Muffin". "Vomit" would be a better name for her. AKA "The Evil Ball of Fur".
Chrystal
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada/France
1552 Posts

Profile of Chrystal
Thanks for posting this incredibly funny story. I hadn't heard it before and I wonder if Harvard fans tried to suppress the story? Probably not, but makes one wonder if a retaliation has been in the works for several years?
Chessmann
View Profile
Inner circle
4145 Posts

Profile of Chessmann
Quote:
On Nov 22, 2014, Chrystal wrote:
Thanks for posting this incredibly funny story. I hadn't heard it before and I wonder if Harvard fans tried to suppress the story? Probably not, but makes one wonder if a retaliation has been in the works for several years?

Actually, Harvard just won their 8th straight game vs. Yale, so it may be Yale trying to retaliate re: Harvard's domination Smile
0pus
View Profile
Inner circle
New Jersey
1739 Posts

Profile of 0pus
Actually, this kind of prank is kind of old. It was responsible for Caltech's "appearance" in the 1961 Rose Bowl:

http://hoaxes.org/archive/permalink/rose_bowl_hoax/
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » The Greatest College Football Prank of All-Time (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL