The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » F/X » » Any suggestions? (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Dynamike
View Profile
Eternal Order
FullTimer
24107 Posts

Profile of Dynamike
Quote:
On Nov 22, 2014, gothike wrote:

show cues has a couple more bells and whistles or features.

For that reason I purchased Show Cues.

Quote:
On Dec 14, 2014, OneTrack App wrote:

OneTrack allows you to choose any track from your playlist, while a track is playing, and lines it up as the next track to play. This is done with a swipe and a tap, swipe to bring you back to your list of tracks and a tap to choose the track to drop into the 'Next Track' slot. Autoplay can be switched on for the track and it will start playing as soon as your current track finishes.

For that reason I purchased OneTrack too.

I will purchase the iJet iNAV Boss V2 Wireless Remote with Belt Clip next. But isn't there a cord I must purchase to go along to connect the multi-pin connector for the receiver and phone?
Quote:
On Jan 2, 2015, Dynamike wrote:

Quote:
On Dec 14, 2014, OneTrack App wrote:

OneTrack allows you to choose any track from your playlist, while a track is playing, and lines it up as the next track to play. This is done with a swipe and a tap, swipe to bring you back to your list of tracks and a tap to choose the track to drop into the 'Next Track' slot. Autoplay can be switched on for the track and it will start playing as soon as your current track finishes.

For that reason I purchased OneTrack too.
It starts to show how to on the video in 40 seconds: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Df9lNIwimkI

Quote:
I will purchase the iJet iNAV Boss V2 Wireless Remote with Belt Clip next. But isn't there a cord I must purchase to go along to connect the multi-pin connector for the receiver and phone?

Never mind. It is the Lightning to 30-pin Adapter.
OneTrack App
View Profile
New user
18 Posts

Profile of OneTrack App
It would be interesting to hear what setup you end up using Dynamike as you have some nice hardware and a choice of apps. I have no vested interest in Airturn devices but have some satisified users extolling the virtues of their Digit II handheld remote. I also use one of their BT-15 footpedal controllers which is very solid and reliable. Both use bluetooth to connect to the iPhone.
illusions & reality
View Profile
Special user
Saskatoon, SK, CANADA
858 Posts

Profile of illusions & reality
I purchased the AirTurn Digit II device for Show Cues and found it much more reliable than the iJet remote. I also purchased OneTrack App to try it out as well. It's a great deal for $15.

Lou
gothike
View Profile
Elite user
460 Posts

Profile of gothike
@Ilusion realty,

What's the range your getting.

At how many feet does it disconnect and how long does it take to repair?
Control your Show Music from a PC from 800 ft away with a remote control. Send me a message to find out how......
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » F/X » » Any suggestions? (1 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.15 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL