The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Interesting mentalism stuff address (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

kuffs
View Profile
Special user
791 Posts

Profile of kuffs
A couple of people ask for this address so here it is just for you....

http://www.magus.worldaccess.co.uk/Magus.htm

some of the items on this web site are pure jewels. Explore all the items and you will find somethings you want, I'm sure.

I hope you like it...

take care,

kuffs
Cornelius
View Profile
Loyal user
Canada
213 Posts

Profile of Cornelius
pretty high class stuff.
sweetcarl
View Profile
Regular user
Brussels, Belgium
120 Posts

Profile of sweetcarl
Patrik,

These effects sound great. Have you used any of them? Are there any that you recommend in particular?

Thanks,

Carl
Official Translator to Christian Chelman and the Surnateum
Linguanet Quality Translations
Darmoe
View Profile
Special user
Ohio
741 Posts

Profile of Darmoe
I have used Stephans material for several years now and have never been disappointed in anything I've picked up from him. In fact, I've tried to keep this place a secret I love it so much but, in more recent times I've started cultivating more and more original material and seen where far too many good people could benefit from this source.

Good ideas and great prices! Smile
"I firmly believe that of all the Arts and Crafts of Mentalism, there is nothing more satisfying than one who is a first-class Reader. It is the ultimate in Mentalism..." - Tony Corinda * 13 Steps To Mentalism
Jonathan
View Profile
Inner circle
Oklahoma
1223 Posts

Profile of Jonathan
What do you think of this QandA effect as compared to others?

What about the drawing reproduction? Could this be done "in-show" like a normal drawing reproduction? Like, could you have a volunteer go into a room alone and draw it and seal it and then come back in the room and place it in a secure box or even have him/her hold it during the routine? Could you do it this way?

Jonathan Grant
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Interesting mentalism stuff address (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL