The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » REMEMBER ME (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Fire Starter
View Profile
Inner circle
4206 Posts

Profile of Fire Starter
The first episode of BBC1’s supernatural thriller Remember Me, starring Michael Palin, attracted more than five million viewers on Sunday night.The first episode was very good and it gave me a M.R James type of feel to it,and some Women in Black jumpy moment's,anyone else see it last night?.
Darkness
View Profile
Inner circle
1457 Posts

Profile of Darkness
No, but I just power watched the first season of "The Returned" (on Netflix). A french TV show about people coming back from the dead (not zombies they come back normal). Highly rated and worth a watch! Loved it. Season two late in 2015.

I'll check out Remember Me thanks.
Perkins
View Profile
Special user
893 Posts

Profile of Perkins
It'll probably be awhile before we can watch Remember Me on other side of the pond, but the trailer looks fantastic. Thanks for the heads up!
Fire Starter
View Profile
Inner circle
4206 Posts

Profile of Fire Starter
No worries Gentleman,i was meaning to put up a reminder of this being on yesterday in case any one had not seen it advertised.I know what it is like waiting for something to come out to watch it,i do not have SKY so I have to wait a year each time so I can buy THE AMERICAN HORROR STORY new series on DVD,watched the 3rd one THE COVEN last weekend,wow my fav at the moment,so another year to go to watch FREAKS,oh I hate having to wait,all the best.
Shane
papalazarou
View Profile
Regular user
148 Posts

Profile of papalazarou
"Remember Me" was excellent. Very scary - and very reminiscent of the terrifying Jonathan Miller "Whistle and I'll Come to You".
Fire Starter
View Profile
Inner circle
4206 Posts

Profile of Fire Starter
Quote:
On Nov 24, 2014, papalazarou wrote:
"Remember Me" was excellent. Very scary - and very reminiscent of the terrifying Jonathan Miller "Whistle and I'll Come to You".

It certainly was oh spooky one and the coven had there very own papalazarou,which did reminded me of you from The League of Gentlemen.I am looking forward to the second offering of "Remember Me" and you have just prompt me to watch again "Whistle and I'll Come to You".
Fire Starter
View Profile
Inner circle
4206 Posts

Profile of Fire Starter
[quote]On Nov 24, 2014, Fire Starter wrote:
Quote:
On Nov 24, 2014, papalazarou wrote:

It certainly was oh spooky one I am looking forward to the second offering of "Remember Me" and you have just prompt me to watch again "Whistle and I'll Come to You". Oh by the way, the coven had there very own papalazarou,which did remind me of you from The League of Gentlemen,fantastic show,great writing and a superb cast,all the best.
Shane
papalazarou
View Profile
Regular user
148 Posts

Profile of papalazarou
Thank you very much my friend. Glad you enjoyed.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » REMEMBER ME (2 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.06 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL