The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » My new book - The Great Polar Fraud (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

TonyB2009
View Profile
Inner circle
5006 Posts

Profile of TonyB2009
I am very pleased with my new book, which tells the true story of the discovery of the North Pole.

The Great Polar Fraud - How Three American Heroes Duped The World Into Thinking They Had Reached The North Pole. It is available on kindle, as a hardback, and as an audiobook. Frederick Cook, Robert Peary and Richard Byrd all claimed to have reached the North Pole. All three deliberate faked it. The first to actually reach the spot was Roald Amundsen, who also got to the South Pole first, when he beat Captain Scott there. This book finally sets the record straight.

You can click here for a clip, which will give you a flavour of the book: https://soundcloud.com/audible/the-great-polar-fraud
Destiny
View Profile
Inner circle
1429 Posts

Profile of Destiny
Only had time to listen to 3 minutes now but will be back to listen to the rest because that 3 minutes was very interesting - sounds like an excellent read.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » My new book - The Great Polar Fraud (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.06 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL