The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Kainoa IN Reel Magic (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Kozmo
View Profile
V.I.P.
5473 Posts

Profile of Kozmo
We're working on some new segments and ideas for Reel Magic. Coins U which is in the magazine we are going to be creating effects with Roy Keuppers gaffed coins. This is going to be fin.
We're also working on more segments for Kainoa's Coins 1o1 which is his Reel Magic ON Demand coin course. The existing course takes you throughout the beginning of coin magic and guides you through effects using basic sleights.....its pretty good stuff and its just $5 a month....

Thanks
cperkins
View Profile
Special user
700 Posts

Profile of cperkins
Kainoa is an interesting guy, has a nice style and is good teacher at Coins U and Coins 101: in each session, he teaches a variety of sleights in progression and then performs a nice routine with them.

Great stuff at Reel Magic. Plenty of coin routines there. In this latest issue (#40) Francis Menotti performs an awesome transformation of a dollar bill to a silver dollar which is entitled Bilver. Really nifty routine the coin magicians should check out.

cp
To see a difficult thing lightly handled gives the impression of the impossible.
(Goethe)
Kozmo
View Profile
V.I.P.
5473 Posts

Profile of Kozmo
Yea and don't forget Shaun Robisons Coin Box Routine is this issue, its killer! Shaun is a pro from NY, works 7 days a week.....
cperkins
View Profile
Special user
700 Posts

Profile of cperkins
Yup, interesting to see how he handles that coin box in a restaurant setting.

Clever stuff.
To see a difficult thing lightly handled gives the impression of the impossible.
(Goethe)
Kozmo
View Profile
V.I.P.
5473 Posts

Profile of Kozmo
Yup....Smile
cperkins
View Profile
Special user
700 Posts

Profile of cperkins
Not to change the subject Kozmo, but I recently went back and re-played your interview with David Stone you did with him a while back at Reel Magic - I found that to be an utterly fascinating interview. What an accomplished artist he is and what a bright guy!

And he started with magic not when a small child but while he was in college???!!!!

I love those interviews with the greats!

Keep up the good work and thanks!

cp
(Goethe)
Kozmo
View Profile
V.I.P.
5473 Posts

Profile of Kozmo
Thanks man.....it was ALL me Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Kainoa IN Reel Magic (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL