We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Overdose easily here (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

guy de paul
View Profile
New user
Lancs, UK
5 Posts

Profile of guy de paul
Hi all,

I signed on earlier in the week under my stage name Guy De Paul though my real name is the other way round (without the De)- it's a long story.
I'm a member of the Modern Mystic Leaque (MML) in Blackburn, Lancs, England and also the IBM British Ring No 25. My forte / passion is children's magic.

I was looking through the catalogue of effects / questions that Steve (I think) has produced and it's awesome.

There's so much info / advice posted at the Café everyday you could easily overdose on all the fantastic magic help.

Speak to you soon.

Paul Smile
Now you see it, now you ....
Chrystal
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada/France
1552 Posts

Profile of Chrystal
Hi,

Welcome to the Café! You are right - so much information here and friendly people that it's easy to get addicted to the Café. You'll find yourself visiting your favorite post, then perhaps striking up a friendship with those that have the same interest in magic as you. You'll start visiting more often, posting frequently..sigh...happens to most of us!

It's good to have you at the Café and please don't hesitate to post or ask questions. Smile
Dr. TORA
View Profile
Inner circle
TURKEY
1448 Posts

Profile of Dr. TORA
Hi Paul Smile Smile Smile
Welcome to the Café. Never mind about the overdose, you will get used to it. If you join the discussions, you will not only add on your knowledge but make many new friends also.Please have a cup of strong Turkish coffee on my bill while you begin to type your next posts.
Magically Yours,

OZLEN TUNCER /Dr.TORA

Have you visited my new Website in English, yet?

www.magictora.com or www.torasmagic.com
Mario Morris
View Profile
Inner circle
Mario Morris
2044 Posts

Profile of Mario Morris
Hi there enjoy yourself.
guy de paul
View Profile
New user
Lancs, UK
5 Posts

Profile of guy de paul
Hi Chrystal, Tora & Mario,

Thanks for your warm welcome. Canana / France, Turkey, ? , Uk - small world isn't.

Paul
Now you see it, now you ....
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Overdose easily here (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL