The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Sneaky Time - NEW by KnockoutMentalism (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Sensio
View Profile
Special user
I promise I won't exceed
638 Posts

Profile of Sensio
We are really proud to announce to you the birth of the absolute ultimate Time Effect.
We call it Sneaky Time and here is the story:

Many versions of Time Effects out there.
BUT THIS NOW IS ABOUT TO CHANGE.
It's time for Sneaky Time!

The effect:
The performer shows an ordinary looking, commonly found wall clock.
A spectator is asked to remove the battery and the clock indeed stops working.
The performer states that will set the time at a time that the spectator will be influenced upon.
The clock is set at a time by the performer and placed anywhere with only the front part covered. It can be just face down, hanged in the air facing the other way, placed in any ungimmicked bag etc. Endless options.
The spectator at any time says "stop" and the time he/she does so is recorded on a piece of paper or simply remembered.
At the end of the show or at anytime the spectator wishes, the clock is ONLY HANDLED BY THE SPECTATOR and checked to be found having the set time at the time the spectator said "stop"!...
A coincidence? A result of influence? A miracle?

Maybe! Or maybe some diabolical secret that allows this to happen in the cleanest possible manner.

Extra points to mention:
The whole process happens without the need of any assistants.
The performer never needs to touch or even approach the clock during the whole performance.
It can be performed anywhere, at a venue, at a party, at home in casual gatherings, etc.
The clock is fully examinable and works when the battery is inserted in it and stops when taken out as usual.
The clock looks, feels, weighs and ticks as normally expected.
Ideal size with diameter allows for easy carry and use for smaller as well as larger gatherings.
It's completely TOUCH-FREE, ANGLE-FREE.
100% reliable - Works every single time.
Designed specifically so the performer is 120% sure the clock does it's job as it should.
This is real magic!

Best regards and keep performing,
Sensio!
Lar
View Profile
Veteran user
New Port Richey, FL
318 Posts

Profile of Lar
This sounds similar to PsyClock by Paul Stockman.

From the ad blurb for 'Sneaky Time' one significant difference seems to be that the clock can be placed anywhere which isn't the case with PsyClock.

Regards,
Lar.
Mindpro
View Profile
Eternal Order
10195 Posts

Profile of Mindpro
Yeah, I thought the same. I'd like to know how this differs. Is there a remote involved?
Sensio
View Profile
Special user
I promise I won't exceed
638 Posts

Profile of Sensio
Can't reveal that much but would like to state that many many subtle ideas and applications are involved in Sneaky Time.
It's truly the combination of many little and bigger things and the result is really 100% clean and super impressive leading the audience to a series of dead-ends while they try to reverse engineer the effect (to note Tamariz's words...).
On the respective Web page you can find all related information.

Sensio
Looch
View Profile
Inner circle
Off by
3449 Posts

Profile of Looch
Hi Sensio

Can you confirm this is different to Stockmans Psyclock ?

From reading the effect in the OP, It sounds pretty much the same.
My Mentalism Products: https://www.readmymind.co.uk/
Bookings: https://looch.co.uk/
Sensio
View Profile
Special user
I promise I won't exceed
638 Posts

Profile of Sensio
Quote:
On Dec 2, 2014, looch wrote:
Hi Sensio

Can you confirm this is different to Stockmans Psyclock ?

From reading the effect in the OP, It sounds pretty much the same.

Yes it's different.
Mindpro
View Profile
Eternal Order
10195 Posts

Profile of Mindpro
That's it?

What about the remote?
eSamuels
View Profile
Inner circle
3094 Posts

Profile of eSamuels
Can you please explain 'how' it is different from Psyclock and the various iterations that came before it?

e
Sensio
View Profile
Special user
I promise I won't exceed
638 Posts

Profile of Sensio
Reading the description on the web page will answer most, if not all, of your questions.
It involves a remote as well as many other ideas and technologies that make this a COMPLETE and ULTRA-CLEAN effect.
I know some of you think "if it sounds too good to be true, then it's too good to be true" but this isn't the case with any of our products.

I can surely say more about this marvel if someone wishes to have a Skype session with me but I still need to keep some things a little tight so existing as well as potential buyers don't get disappointed.

I hope you understand.

Kind regards,
Sensio
merlin5150 II
View Profile
Elite user
Aurora, IL
411 Posts

Profile of merlin5150 II
So.....I'm just a little confused.
1. Performer removes battery, sets time and covers face. At this point, is the battery reinstalled?
2. Can it be like a "perfect time" plot where the spectors create a time?
Sean Giles
View Profile
Inner circle
Cambridge/ UK
3727 Posts

Profile of Sean Giles
You remove the battery to prove that there is no power going to the clock (I presume)
Sensio
View Profile
Special user
I promise I won't exceed
638 Posts

Profile of Sensio
Quote:
On Dec 5, 2014, Sean Giles wrote:
You remove the battery to prove that there is no power going to the clock (I presume)

Exactly. It's a convincer.
CesaralM
View Profile
Loyal user
266 Posts

Profile of CesaralM
Can the clock be given out as a souvenir at the end? This would be a final convincer...

I say this because I have un underground magic item called the Cesaral Ultimate Time Perfect (UTP), that allows the magician even to give the clock at the end as a souvenir. The magician has full control over the UTP and in less than 10 seconds you can have it in any wished hour:minutes. of course, mine is an ordinary wall clock, and this is why you can give it out at the end as a souvenir.

The UTP can´t be cleaner...

Cesar Alonso (Cesaral Magic)
www.cesaral.com
Sensio
View Profile
Special user
I promise I won't exceed
638 Posts

Profile of Sensio
To answer your question, those who don't care to spend 10 seconds during performance and wish to leave the clock as a souvenir will not opt for Sneaky Time.

Best regards
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Sneaky Time - NEW by KnockoutMentalism (2 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL