The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » David Reichelt (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

dreichelt
View Profile
New user
9 Posts

Profile of dreichelt
Hey all I've followed threads here fora while but didn't become a member until tonight. I picked up magic while serving as a U.S. Army Medic back in 2006. I had just finished a tour in Iraq and picked up cards. Anyway I've been a member of the Magic Castle since 2012 and am glad to be a part of this community Smile
Mike Gilbert
View Profile
Veteran user
Las Vegas, Nevada
376 Posts

Profile of Mike Gilbert
HOOAH! Welcome David! Former Army and Navy myself (31B / 88M / 19D / ARNG Recruiter)...got out in 2012! Glad to see you here my friend, and thank you for your service! I'm fairly new to the Café myself, as well as the IBM. How's the membership at the Castle? I looked at the website briefly the other day and got curious Smile
-Mike Gilbert Smile

"Most of us have two lives. The life we live, and the unlived life within us. Between the two stands Resistance."- Steven Pressfield
55Hudson
View Profile
Special user
Minneapolis
984 Posts

Profile of 55Hudson
Welcome David! Glad to see you have joined the Café. Also nice to hear you are a member at the Magic Castle - what a great place to network!

Hudson
Mary Mowder
View Profile
Inner circle
Sacramento / Elk Grove, CA
3661 Posts

Profile of Mary Mowder
Welcome drelchelt,

By "picked up Magic" I assume you mean you've dedicated many hours of practice and thought to the art for 8 years. LOL

I'll see you in "Table Hoppers and Party Strollers".

-Mary Mowder
dreichelt
View Profile
New user
9 Posts

Profile of dreichelt
Quote:
On Dec 3, 2014, raging_onion wrote:
HOOAH! Welcome David! Former Army and Navy myself (31B / 88M / 19D / ARNG Recruiter)...got out in 2012! Glad to see you here my friend, and thank you for your service! I'm fairly new to the Café myself, as well as the IBM. How's the membership at the Castle? I looked at the website briefly the other day and got curious Smile

Awesome another vet! I don't what are those MOS'S? All I remember are min (91W) and 11B. My brother was in the Navy as well as a Sea Bee. Thank you for your service too! I have thoroughly enjoyed my membership at the Magic Castle. I have not performed there yet, but I have taken many groups of friends and a few dates Smile Do you live out near Los Angeles? We will have to go some time.
dreichelt
View Profile
New user
9 Posts

Profile of dreichelt
Quote:
On Dec 3, 2014, Mary Mowder wrote:
Welcome drelchelt,

By "picked up Magic" I assume you mean you've dedicated many hours of practice and thought to the art for 8 years. LOL

I'll see you in "Table Hoppers and Party Strollers".

-Mary Mowder

Haha, yes Mary I have definitely put in my hours of practice! I started out by doing card tricks from RRTCM for my doctors and patients I checked in. I was pretty bad for a while, but the moment I was able to show one of my
doctors that his card was now in my pocket, his reaction was priceless and I was hooked. I will see you over there for sure!
dreichelt
View Profile
New user
9 Posts

Profile of dreichelt
Quote:
On Dec 3, 2014, 55Hudson wrote:
Welcome David! Glad to see you have joined the Café. Also nice to hear you are a member at the Magic Castle - what a great place to network!

Hudson

Thanks Hudson! It definitely is and I've meet some great people there so far. If anyone hasn't seen him perform, you need to see Pop Haydn's show. I think he's one of the best magicians I've seen there if not the best. I purchased a number of his videos
so that I could learn more about engaging and entertaining an audience. He seems like really nice person too though I haven't had a conversation with him personally.
Mike Gilbert
View Profile
Veteran user
Las Vegas, Nevada
376 Posts

Profile of Mike Gilbert
I live in Las Vegas, so it's about a 4 hour drive. I'm definitely down to go! My buddy Chris Randall performs there quite often, and I'd love to catch his act.
31B= MP
88M= Trans
19D= CAV Scout
-Mike Gilbert Smile

"Most of us have two lives. The life we live, and the unlived life within us. Between the two stands Resistance."- Steven Pressfield
DeceptionStunts
View Profile
New user
23 Posts

Profile of DeceptionStunts
Welcome, and thank you for your service!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » David Reichelt (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL