The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Gambling Spot » » Open Sesame! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

rawdawg
View Profile
Special user
Southern California
685 Posts

Profile of rawdawg
Was in Vegas over Thanksgiving weekend to play some tickets on mostly College but some Pro. My friend sat down at a penny slot and played to kill some time and some Jack & Cokes. I asked if I could pull the handle(cause nobody uses the handle anymore) and he said go for it. I was standing at an angle to the machine and when I dragged the handle down, it got caught up. Next thing you know, the bottom tray pops out and all the guts are exposed. My friend and I stared at the machine like wtf? The inside looked like some cheap PC. No shiny silver dollars. Weak sauce. So we closed it up and called for a tech because the reels are all jacked up, spinning around crazy. Also, we were standing under a big fat camera.

The tech eventually came over, did a few techy things and closed up the machine. The tray popped out again and again and again. Tech guy said,"Well, you have money in there so just hold the cover closed while you play". And so that's what we did. Pulled 50 bucks out of that thing playing 1X1X1(1 penny, 1 line, 1 handed). Hilarious!

Also got into a NLHE game with a guy who kept calling down obvious straights and flushes with 3rd pair or worse. He must have bought in about 7 or 8 times in about an hours play. Loved that guy.

Anyway, took us 10 hours to get home to SoCal because of the traffic.
One time, when I was young, I botched a sleight so bad, Vernon, Marlo & Miller rolled over in their graves. But I didn't see Elmsley, probably because he was behind the others.
AMcD
View Profile
Inner circle
stacking for food!
3115 Posts

Profile of AMcD
Your post counter is doomed bro.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Gambling Spot » » Open Sesame! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL