The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Shin Lim's Gone Deck (37 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6 [Next]
James Conti
View Profile
Elite user
My mum isn't too pleased about my
425 Posts

Profile of James Conti
Quote:
On Feb 16, 2015, tom.elderfield wrote:
TerrorInt - and there are a lot more variations you haven't seen yet!!! Just wait for the full trailer guys, I think you'll be very impressed! Smile

When will this full trailer be released? Cheers Tom Smile
Check out my teenage point of view magic reviews here:
http://ireviewmagic.weebly.com

Watch my reviews here - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVbu_9bC71_H8BYM8YL9geg
tom.elderfield
View Profile
New user
London
21 Posts

Profile of tom.elderfield
Quote:
On Feb 16, 2015, James Conti wrote:
Quote:
On Feb 16, 2015, tom.elderfield wrote:
TerrorInt - and there are a lot more variations you haven't seen yet!!! Just wait for the full trailer guys, I think you'll be very impressed! Smile

When will this full trailer be released? Cheers Tom Smile

I believe hopefully the start of April. But for those of you who don't know, we are having a few delays with the manufacturing of the gimmicks. We want these gimmicks to be awesome, and last a long time! We are spending longer on the gimmick making process than we hoped, but hopefully you guys will appreciate it and it will be worth the wait!
hornet
View Profile
Veteran user
Herts, England
374 Posts

Profile of hornet
Any more news on this?
123crampt
View Profile
Veteran user
389 Posts

Profile of 123crampt
It's past the start of April... Any news?
TuneHV
View Profile
Inner circle
New York
2067 Posts

Profile of TuneHV
Any update on this one?
David Jonathan
- - - - - - - - -
www.davidjonathanmagic.com
James Conti
View Profile
Elite user
My mum isn't too pleased about my
425 Posts

Profile of James Conti
Quote:
On Jul 24, 2015, TuneHV wrote:
Any update on this one?

Tom Elderfield said something about there being issues mass-producing the gimmicks and the release will take a while to get ready to bring out.
Check out my teenage point of view magic reviews here:
http://ireviewmagic.weebly.com

Watch my reviews here - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVbu_9bC71_H8BYM8YL9geg
alexlatorre
View Profile
Regular user
Barcelona
187 Posts

Profile of alexlatorre
Any news on this? It's been a year since the first teaser was released! I am genuinely excited about this release!

-Alex
paw
View Profile
Loyal user
265 Posts

Profile of paw
Hey Guys -
Patrick Wolford here. Some of the gimmicks have arrived here at Murphy's so this will be releasing soon. Smile
they look fantastic!

Side Note - Shin will have a major release coming out before Gone Deck is released. You should see trailers, etc. next week.

p
GAMJoker
View Profile
Loyal user
Bad language skills confirmed in
224 Posts

Profile of GAMJoker
Quote:
On Nov 19, 2015, paw wrote:
Hey Guys -
Patrick Wolford here. Some of the gimmicks have arrived here at Murphy's so this will be releasing soon. Smile
they look fantastic!

Side Note - Shin will have a major release coming out before Gone Deck is released. You should see trailers, etc. next week.

p

Great news Smile Can't wait for the trailer!
danskefogden
View Profile
New user
63 Posts

Profile of danskefogden
Cool. Will be nice to see
Formel 11
View Profile
New user
7 Posts

Profile of Formel 11
Omg..i practise card magic for half a year now and this gone deck thing looks just awesome.
When I first saw a performance by shin lim I wanted to know how to do this so bad. Do you guys know when its gonna be released? Smile
Oh and what do you think is the best Shin lim Product? =)
LukeTheMagician
View Profile
New user
12 Posts

Profile of LukeTheMagician
HYPE can't wait Smile
Formel 11
View Profile
New user
7 Posts

Profile of Formel 11
Do you guys think the gone deck is gonna be sold in january? I cant wait anymore
GAMJoker
View Profile
Loyal user
224 Posts

Profile of GAMJoker
Quote:
On Dec 13, 2015, Formel 11 wrote:
Do you guys think the gone deck is gonna be sold in january? I cant wait anymore

Quote:
Hey Guys -
they look fantastic!

p

So when the gimmicks already arrived 1-1/2 months ago it can't be that far away but Formal 11 said: "Shin will have a major release coming out before Gone Deck is released."

So if the major release was the second version of 52 Shades of Red, then it should be out soon, if that wasn't the major release it will still take a while.
Formel 11
View Profile
New user
7 Posts

Profile of Formel 11
I hope it was fifty shades of red v2. the gone deck looks so awesome at the end of shin lims routines
shomemagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Missouri
2231 Posts

Profile of shomemagic
Does anyone know if either Shins or Nicolas version come completed or do you just get the gimmicks and instructions on how to construct the trick
Magically,

Mike King - Sho-Me Magic

You can e-mail me at: shomemagic@gmail.com
Formel 11
View Profile
New user
7 Posts

Profile of Formel 11
I'm new here so I got to ask who nicolas is. Does he bring a gone deck version by its own?
oh and I think there are more than just some instructions. tom.elderfield said that there are a lot of variations so I think you will get a cd with some kinds of tricks or tipps how to use the gimmick perfectly:)
GAMJoker
View Profile
Loyal user
224 Posts

Profile of GAMJoker
Quote:
On Dec 14, 2015, shomemagic wrote:
Does anyone know if either Shins or Nicolas version come completed or do you just get the gimmicks and instructions on how to construct the trick

Quote:
Hey Guys -
they look fantastic!

p

"Some of the gimmicks have arrived"

So yes, I guess it will come with the gimmick.
shomemagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Missouri
2231 Posts

Profile of shomemagic
My question was.. is it ready to do out of the box after watching instructions and practice or do you get the gimmick and still have to put it together... I hope its ready to use and not arts and crafts needed, I hope its available in red and blue..I guess if you have to assemble it, you can make it any color you want
Magically,

Mike King - Sho-Me Magic

You can e-mail me at: shomemagic@gmail.com
GAMJoker
View Profile
Loyal user
224 Posts

Profile of GAMJoker
Haven't saw this x) Shin already said that it comes "possibly late March or Early April."
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Shin Lim's Gone Deck (37 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL