The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Table hoppers & party strollers » » Book is finally completed... (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Christopher Lyle
View Profile
Inner circle
Dallas, Texas
5698 Posts

Profile of Christopher Lyle
***BOOK ANNOUNCEMENT***

I am very happy to announce the release of my first book entitled, "Sleightly Delusional - A 21st Century Guide to Restaurant Entertainment."

It has been a long time in the making and I couldn't be more proud of the final product.

This book is not just for magicians or balloon artists, but for anyone who has ever performed (or wanted to perform) in a restaurant setting...and be paid to do so! "Sleightly Delusional" is jam packed with 29 Chapters full of awesomeness.

You will learn:

- How to walk into any restaurant you want and walk out with a PAYING GIG (not just working for tips alone)!

- Setting yourself up for success in the restaurant environment to ensure your longevity.

- Creating a brand to make yourself more visible to your customers to guarantee they remember YOU!

- Hard hitting Magic Routines that I have been using in the trenches for many years, complete with written and video performances and explanations.

- My methods on how I create Balloon Artistry in the restaurant environment. How to create those "large show pieces" that most say are "impossible" to make in this setting. I show you HOW it works and explain WHY it works.

- ...and much more!

I would like to thank my Editor, Frank Seltzer for helping me bring my vision to life, and my Layout Editor, Marissa Janczewska who made everything look as pretty as it does.

"Slightly Delusional" is now available for sale for $30.00USD. Eventually, it will be available for sale and download on my website.

For now, if you would like to purchase, please send a PayPal of $30.00 to lylemagic@aol.com or you may call me direct with a credit card payment over the phone. Once I receive payment, I will email the book to you.

Here's wishing everyone a very Merry Christmas and a Happy and Prosperous New Year!

In Mystery,

Christopher Lyle
Magician, Comic, Daredevil, Balloon Twisting Genius
In Mystery,

Christopher Lyle
Magician, Comic, Daredevil, and Balloon Twisting Genius
For a Good Time...CLICK HERE!
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
20263 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
Sounds great I will be getting one.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
Mike Gilbert
View Profile
Veteran user
Las Vegas, Nevada
376 Posts

Profile of Mike Gilbert
I agree, this sounds awesome! Congratulations on your continued success and this new chapter, Christopher!
-Mike Gilbert Smile

"Most of us have two lives. The life we live, and the unlived life within us. Between the two stands Resistance."- Steven Pressfield
55Hudson
View Profile
Special user
Minneapolis
981 Posts

Profile of 55Hudson
Christopher,
What format is the book in - PDF? Will there be a hard copy version?

Hudson
Theodore Lawton
View Profile
Inner circle
1631 Posts

Profile of Theodore Lawton
Congratulations!

Smile Smile
Magic is the bacon in the breakfast of life.

God bless you and have a magical day
mixman
View Profile
Loyal user
Northern Colorado
294 Posts

Profile of mixman
Already sent a Paypal notice to you.
Christopher Lyle
View Profile
Inner circle
Dallas, Texas
5698 Posts

The book is in PDF format. At this time I do not plan to release a hard copy version. Prior to release, I did a poll on FB and it seemed the majority preferred a downloadable PDF over hard copy.

Also, I have video embedded into the PDF which I can't do on a hard copy book. 😃
In Mystery,

Christopher Lyle
Christopher Lyle
View Profile
Inner circle
Dallas, Texas
5698 Posts

Thanks Mix. You should have received it by now.
In Mystery,

Christopher Lyle
patrick flanagan
View Profile
Inner circle
lisle, illinois
1045 Posts

Profile of patrick flanagan
Wow...this coincides with the start of me writing my book. I'm not sure how to begin. I'm uncertain as to which routines to include. I can't decide how to arrange the chapters. Only thing I have so far is the last sentence....."THE END".
In the meantime, I will read your book, Christopher. I've already sent payment.
Patrick
Christopher Lyle
View Profile
Inner circle
Dallas, Texas
5698 Posts

Enjoy the read Patrick!
In Mystery,

Christopher Lyle
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Table hoppers & party strollers » » Book is finally completed... (2 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL