The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » As Real As It Gets by Losander (3 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
barts185
View Profile
Inner circle
Can you believe I've been wrong on
1345 Posts

Profile of barts185
Http://www.penguinmagic.com/p/4985

The perfect magic kit. Why? POWERFUL magic that transcends language, culture and age.

KIT INCLUDES ALL SPECIAL PROPS YOU NEED.

From the trailer, that looks like it's a thumb tip and maybe a loop. Do they include the silk?
Blindside785
View Profile
Inner circle
Olympia, WA
4334 Posts

Profile of Blindside785
I took the plunge, I had some money left on my gift card anyhow.

I contacted penguin for you, it does include the silk.

I love Losander's animation, and I am starting out on busking pretty soon, I think the card going up at an angle will be a good crowd puller rather than worrying about spinning a coin around. Then go straight into a signed card trick, lovely for what I need to do. Can't wait to receive it.

He teaches it in his lecture but given it comes with materials and teaching is quite the bargain. These items are scattered in his "Anytime Anywhere", "Elegant Illusion", and other places, nice to have this all in one place.
Acar
View Profile
Elite user
471 Posts

Profile of Acar
Yes sir. Everything's included. And without exposing methods, I'll just say it's a little more than what you listed.

The universal appeal of these tricks is what sets this kit apart. Losander performs them all over the world, and learning from his experience is priceless. For a complete kit + DVD that costs about the same as the props would cost individually, it's a great value.

I've always admired magicians who can be entertaining in a language other than their primary one. Losander is one of the best examples. He's been called a rock-star, and if you've ever been around him during conventions etc, it's so true!! And it's more than just the hair Smile It's a passion for magic, and an attitude he has.
tophatter
View Profile
Inner circle
connecticut
3053 Posts

Profile of tophatter
I don't get it what's new here ? old methods I guess if your new into magic it's good .....
ricklaxmagic
View Profile
Special user
West Bloomfield, Michigan
678 Posts

Profile of ricklaxmagic
Here's a video of me doing some of the tricks possible with this kit:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=om0kuoxu......aixedsgg

As for what's NEW, well, if you're a seasoned pro (as most people here on the Café are), you won't be FOOLED by anything here. BUT, still, the kit is worth considering for a couple reasons:

1) I saw Losander do a 4-minute salt routine at a live show a couple months back and it was wonderful. He did the Th*#b T*# better than anyone I'd ever seen. And he had this whole, big, logical routine for it. Lots of magic moments packed in there. Just because you own the gimmick doesn't mean you can't get better at it. And seriously, from what I saw, Losander is the best.

2) The particular Th*#b T*# you get in the kit is amazing. Never seen one like it before. Now it could be old/pre-existing (i'm honestly not sure), but I'm seeing it for the first time and it's great. Actually, you get 2 in the kit. One normal one, and then one fancy/new one, which is the one I'm talking about here.

3) You get a pack of l00p$, which is always nice to have.

So, yeah, if you're looking for something revolutionary, look elsewhere. Gotta be honest about that. BUT really, 90% of the time, when somebody claims they have something revolutionary, it sucks. Here, you're going to learn how to truly improve stuff that you already do. And you'll get props that will make it even better (along with all the subtleties you'll learn.)
rasmus
View Profile
Inner circle
Switzerland
1692 Posts

Profile of rasmus
Losanders stuff is topnotch and real world proofed by himself. when ever you want to do
impromptu miracles, losander is the way to go.

his unique style and his innovative ideas are of a high value. this kit is for amateurs and
also for professionals.

you can't go wrong.
A World without Magic is a World without Dreams and Hope:)

Creator of: STEEL (performed by Dynamo), X-RAY, Real Coin Bend (performed by Dynamo), Totally Crazy Bands, Rasmus Haunted Deck, MCF CARDS, Jawbreaker, CRAZY CARD CHANGE, POLTERGEIST
www.rasmusmagic.ch
barts185
View Profile
Inner circle
Can you believe I've been wrong on
1345 Posts

Profile of barts185
I'm presuming they all have the same size TT? So anyone with larger or smaller hands would have to get one anyway?
Xiqual
View Profile
Inner circle
Upper left quadrant
4934 Posts

Profile of Xiqual
Losander is incredible. One of the nicest guys too. email him and hell help you any way he can. Great guy, great magic!
James
Still with the Chinese circus Smile
Ross W
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
1701 Posts

Profile of Ross W
Check out how he gets the TT with the silk from his right hand into his left after he does the "hold my sleeves" bit in the demo. Not exactly new, but beautifully done.
Author.
Twitter: @rosswelford
www.rosswelford.com
dman11
View Profile
Special user
PA
703 Posts

Profile of dman11
Quote:
On Dec 10, 2014, barts185 wrote:
I'm presuming they all have the same size TT? So anyone with larger or smaller hands would have to get one anyway?

No, got mine today, they include a TT for every size and color a person may be.
Blindside785
View Profile
Inner circle
Olympia, WA
4334 Posts

Profile of Blindside785
Such a great kit, got mine today. The instructions well worth the tuition.
ricklaxmagic
View Profile
Special user
678 Posts

Profile of ricklaxmagic
Happy to hear you guys are digging it.
browncowmagic
View Profile
New user
32 Posts

Profile of browncowmagic
I've been into magic for nearly twenty years, but this looks great and I am seriously considering picking it up.

Question to anyone in the know: Is this only going to be available from Penguin or will it be shipped out to other dealers at any point? I live on a tiny island off the cost of the UK and the shipping pretty much doubles the cost for me. Plus, the length of time it would take to get he is relatively long. Not necessarily a deal breaker, but would like to know before taking the plunge and ordering from the states

Matt
Just a guy who does card tricks...

Card Ideas - Five killer tricks with a regular deck! http://www.lybrary.com/card-ideas-p-807370.html

LEARN A KILLER FREE CARD TRICK HERE https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7uywNy2PfeE&t=62s

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/mdhmagic
YOUTUBE: https://www.youtube.com/user/magicrev
TWITTER: https://twitter.com/MagicRev
Gaz_Japan
View Profile
Regular user
150 Posts

Profile of Gaz_Japan
I'd be interested in knowing that too.
ricklaxmagic
View Profile
Special user
678 Posts

Profile of ricklaxmagic
These are good questions. Acar will know the answer. I'll direct him back to this thread and he'll get an answer to ya asap.
Ceierry
View Profile
Inner circle
Europe
1436 Posts

Profile of Ceierry
Thanks for the answer Mr Rick lax Smile
Gaz_Japan
View Profile
Regular user
150 Posts

Profile of Gaz_Japan
Cheers Rick
lejulio
View Profile
New user
Worlwide
56 Posts

Profile of lejulio
Hi Rick,

I have a question concerning the t**** t*p. Is it the super elastic t*** t*p available on Losander's website and is it for you better than a classic vernet t*** t*p (my best one for me)? I ask you that because I have a super soft one and I don't like it. If Losander'one has an improvment from the others, I'll get it for sure. Everything from Losander is gold.

Thank you
Gaz_Japan
View Profile
Regular user
150 Posts

Profile of Gaz_Japan
Is this only going to be available from Penguin or will it be shipped out to other dealers at any point?
Any news on this yet??
Hawkan
View Profile
Elite user
Sweden
472 Posts

Profile of Hawkan
Got it. Very, very good TT-work here. Recommended.

Hĺkan.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » As Real As It Gets by Losander (3 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.18 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL