The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Ice Cold by Morgan Strebler LIMITED EDITION (2 DVD Set) (3 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
Mental_Mike
View Profile
Special user
Canada
725 Posts

Profile of Mental_Mike
Thanks Clairvoyant!
clairvoyant
View Profile
Loyal user
251 Posts

Profile of clairvoyant
You're welcome. The sad thing is that you can get all three of those books for less than the cost of this dvd set, and it only discussed one out.
Mental_Mike
View Profile
Special user
Canada
725 Posts

Profile of Mental_Mike
Yeah.. That's what I get for not waiting for reviews.
Pierre Emmanuel
View Profile
Regular user
114 Posts

Profile of Pierre Emmanuel
Am I the only one to feel a lack of ethic with this product ?
The trailer : A voice that sounds like evil.. Heay metal music.. Mr Strebler whispering something to a girl, she starts to freak and cry (and that does not seem to be for having a good time) ... what for ? for your 2 minutes of local glory ? Is this what you propose ? Punch the spectator right where it hurts, to get strong reactions ? Oh ! No Problem.. I'm sure he will take care of her..

It ends with : "What do you do with this power ?" I'm sure Morgan wondered, but I'm not sure he found the answer.
Feel sad mentalism can turn into this kind of things.
Seethings
View Profile
Elite user
435 Posts

Profile of Seethings
Get Ron Martin's The Tarot Reader's Notebook instead, or Ian Rowland's Full Facts of Cold Reading, or Brad Henderson's The Dance. Much better value for your money.
Stunninger
View Profile
Inner circle
1772 Posts

Profile of Stunninger
Quote:
On Feb 27, 2015, Seethings wrote:
Get Ron Martin's The Tarot Reader's Notebook instead, or Ian Rowland's Full Facts of Cold Reading, or Brad Henderson's The Dance. Much better value for your money.

Also highly recommend TPR by Dave Moses and Iain Dunford, and Corpus by Iain Dunford. I would start with TPR.
dmoses
View Profile
Inner circle
2190 Posts

Profile of dmoses
Well, since Iain and I began with Ron Martin, et al, I'd have to agree with Seethings, Smile
But I sincerely appreciate the mention.

d
"You're a comedian. You wanna do mankind a service, tell funnier jokes."
TPR by Dave Moses and Iain Dunford
insight
View Profile
Inner circle
3095 Posts

Profile of insight
I received a full cash refund for the price that I paid. Morgan apologized for the content and I give him kudos for manning up.

Regards,
Mike
Amrit
View Profile
New user
UK
84 Posts

Profile of Amrit
I have to admit when I saw this I thought it I may get it just to help me get into the whole cold reading and mentalism aspect of magic but am glad I came here to check first and avoided a mistake.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Ice Cold by Morgan Strebler LIMITED EDITION (2 DVD Set) (3 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL