The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Coffee shot by Chris Webb (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Rus ANDREWS
View Profile
Inner circle
1451 Posts

Profile of Rus ANDREWS
Hi All,

Chris Webb has just put out an amazing effect called Coffee Shot:

http://www.penguinmagic.com/p/S18882

This is a clever and yet super easy Coin penetration, looks great!

Details:

This DVD will teach you how to perform the most visual coin through cup you have ever seen.

Take a coin and visually penetrate it through a cup. With different handlings, ideas andperformance tips Chris Webb will teach you how to perform this seemingly impromtu effect.

The DVD runtime is an hour long with detailed teachings with various routines and ideas.

Well Done Chris on another great release... Keep up the good work!

All the best

R
tenyo4life
View Profile
New user
84 Posts

Profile of tenyo4life
Looks very good, bud bad is cant borrow cup or cannot sign the coin Smile
WeiserSide1
View Profile
Special user
Maryland
534 Posts

Profile of WeiserSide1
I really love the look of this. The mechanics are super simple, yet work beautifully!
Bande
View Profile
Elite user
431 Posts

Profile of Bande
Really nice looking. Skill level?
Steven Conner
View Profile
Inner circle
2720 Posts

Profile of Steven Conner
Looks a lot like Gregory Wilson's.
"The New York Papers," Mark Twain once said,"have long known that no large question is ever really settled until I have been consulted; it is the way they feel about it, and they show it by always sending to me when they get uneasy. "
Cole Gross
View Profile
Elite user
Fresno, CA
437 Posts

Profile of Cole Gross
The gimmick is very clever and easy to operate. It takes NO skill, basically self working. Chris teaches various handlings none of which are difficult but offer a variety of performance techniques and style.

I believe there is a signed coin version on the DVD but not 100% sure.

If anyone else has any other questions, feel free to contact me on the Café or call toll free 800-407-4040.

Check it out on the Hocus Pocus website here:
http://www.hocus-pocus.com/magicshop/?p=28512

Cole
Cole
Hocus Pocus Magic
Toll Free: 800-407-4040
www.hocus-pocus.com
chriswebbmagic
View Profile
Regular user
140 Posts

Profile of chriswebbmagic
Hello all, thought I would try and jump in and answer as many questions as I can.

- Skill level is easy...different versions are taught for all skill levels but a beginner can perform this.
-a version is taught where you start clean end clean...meaning the cup is checked then used then cleaned up...so yes you can borrow a cup in this version.
-a signed coin version is not taught on the dvd as I personally don't feel you need this but feel free to message and I can explain a method where this can be done.

Hope this helps, if you have any more questions then feel free to ask.

And thanks Cole....you answered most... Your a gent.

Thanks all

Chris
www.ChrisWebbVault.com

Creator of: Coffee Shot, Flash, Fickle and RE.
JollyGreenGiant
View Profile
New user
60 Posts

Profile of JollyGreenGiant
The magician in me believes I figured it out (via gimmicked cup), but I have to say nice thinking if my guess is correct. Just made one up and it works nicely, so now I'll have to pick this up to get some of the subtleties (and see if my method is the same of course).
Bande
View Profile
Elite user
431 Posts

Profile of Bande
Helps a lot -- thanks Smile
chriswebbmagic
View Profile
Regular user
140 Posts

Profile of chriswebbmagic
Not a problem bande...here to help
www.ChrisWebbVault.com

Creator of: Coffee Shot, Flash, Fickle and RE.
barts185
View Profile
Inner circle
Can you believe I've been wrong on
1355 Posts

Profile of barts185
What else is required to be purchased in order to do the vanish through the bottom of the cup with US coins? This looks like a nice item, but I -REALLY- dislike purchasing something only to find out that I need to purchase other things I was not told were needed to do the effects.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Coffee shot by Chris Webb (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL