The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Reviewers Wanted (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Red Shadow
View Profile
Inner circle
1779 Posts

Profile of Red Shadow
I have a number of products released recently which I have done a quiet release with. There was no bells and wistles, no big announcements and no adverts anywhere. Although 14 of those products were released with Murphys, Lybrary and Penguin so they have filtered through to many of the magic shops also.

But its about time I let the world know about them a bit, and so Im looking for someone who would be good enough to review any of them please. If you have a history of reviews already, PM me and I can send you a private link to the video file.
If you have not reviewed anything before and have under 100 posts, don't bother contacting me. Not trying to be funny but Ive been down this path before and usually they just contact me wanting free stuff and don't follow through with the review.

For a list of my products, follow the link in my signature, I also have something big coming up which will need reviewing - its a massive 600 page book on marketing, advertising, SEO and how to set-up an adwords account. It comes with an accompanying 2 and a half hour DVD also.
udayjadu
View Profile
Loyal user
Uday Jadugar
241 Posts

Profile of udayjadu
I can print the book for you.
Uday Jadugar
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Reviewers Wanted (1 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.24 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL