The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » UPS Shipping guide for Delivery in time for Christmas (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Cole Gross
View Profile
Elite user
Fresno, CA
437 Posts

Profile of Cole Gross
Hello everyone,

I know this isn't specific about a product, but UPS just sent out their timelines for delivery in time for Christmas, and I thought you may want to know. This is for UPS shipments from the USA to the USA.

As Christmas approaches, choosing the right UPS service is critical to ensuring that you receive your packages by Wednesday, December 24th.

These dates below reference the date the package is shipped. So you should place your orders at least one day before the dates listed below to be sure they are shipped in time.

UPS Ground: Thursday, December 18*
UPS 3 Day Select®: Friday, December 19
UPS 2nd Day Air®: Monday, December 22**
UPS Next Day Air®: Tuesday, December 23**

*Transit times for UPS Ground depend on origin and destination ZIP codes, typically one to six business days. Please note that UPS Ground is not guaranteed for packages tendered between Dec. 11 and Dec. 24.

**Commitment times for air and international shipments delivered in the U.S. will be extended by 90 minutes Dec. 18-24 and on Dec. 31. For further details, visit ups.com® for the UPS Tariff/Terms and Conditions

If you have any questions let me know and I can try to answer them for you.

Cole
Hocus Pocus
Cole
Hocus Pocus Magic
Toll Free: 800-407-4040
www.hocus-pocus.com
Cole Gross
View Profile
Elite user
Fresno, CA
437 Posts

Profile of Cole Gross
This information was sent to me by UPS. We cannot guarantee these will be delivered in time for Christmas, but they should be delivered in time.

Hope that helps.

Cole
Cole
Hocus Pocus Magic
Toll Free: 800-407-4040
www.hocus-pocus.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » UPS Shipping guide for Delivery in time for Christmas (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL