The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Card to Absolutely Impossible Location (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Harv
View Profile
Inner circle
I'm building a fence with
1127 Posts

Profile of Harv
I thought I would add a contribution to the existing library of over 37 trillion card tricks. I have memorized most of them and find them boring. You're saying to yourself "just what the world needs, another $#&!ing card trick!!!" This one is different, trust me. Introducing Card to Womb! The premise is simple. You have a pregnant woman sign a card 5 days before she is due to deliver. The card vanishes from the deck and is found in the fingers of the newly born child! Works with both natural or c-section delivery!
Comes complete with 8 minute DVD, gimmick and a brand new move...the UFC or Uterine Folded Card. This method is brand new to magic and cards too! Guess all you want as you will never figure it out! It should be available in 2017, but I will start taking pre-orders next week. There will be a demo video with tons of cuts in it but it will look amazing. Yes, the world does need another card trick and this is it. You will love it!

Magical Harviniman of Mystery
davidredfearn
View Profile
Regular user
London
193 Posts

Profile of davidredfearn
Sorry to burst your bubble. But I was performing my own version of this in the 80's. I have photographs of my own children, with signed playing cards in each hand as proof.
hope this helps.

DR
Funnybaldbloke
View Profile
Veteran user
Preston, England
382 Posts

Profile of Funnybaldbloke
Something similar was genuinely published many years ago!

David Harkey's 'Midwife, An Atrocity' gave the idea of implanting a folded card into a chicken so that the egg forms around it.

I'm not sure but it may have been written up in Genii. I know it caused a lot of controversy but it was never meant to be performed, just an idea. At the time I did speak with a veterinarian friend of mine who said that, in theory, it would work. Not that I ever planned to use it.
Tomorrow's bottom of the bill...Today!
gdw
View Profile
Inner circle
4862 Posts

Profile of gdw
Copperfield actually does a mentalist routine that's somewhat similar.
He "impregnates" a woman on stage, and then the baby, via ultrasound, reveals a thought if card.
"You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one."

I won't forget you Robert.
Harv
View Profile
Inner circle
1127 Posts

Profile of Harv
Quote:
On Dec 17, 2014, davidredfearn wrote:
Sorry to burst your bubble. But I was performing my own version of this in the 80's. I have photographs of my own children, with signed playing cards in each hand as proof.
hope this helps.

DR

I claim independent creation but if our methods are similar I'll credit you in the instructions!
Waterloophai
View Profile
Inner circle
Belgium
1358 Posts

Profile of Waterloophai
Can you please email me when you start with the pre-orders?
Only two questions:
Can it be ANY card? (do you need to f**ce the card? - I am not good at it)
Can it be done with jumbo cards? (my eyesight isn't what it used to be)
davidredfearn
View Profile
Regular user
London
193 Posts

Profile of davidredfearn
Quote:
On Dec 17, 2014, Harv wrote:
Quote:
On Dec 17, 2014, davidredfearn wrote:
hope this helps.

DR

I claim independent creation but if our methods are similar I'll credit you in the instructions!

I will see you in court sir!
Ceierry
View Profile
Inner circle
Europe
1517 Posts

Profile of Ceierry
Wut?! Ahaha
That made me laugh
Author of 10S Star Sign Divination - olivier.ceierry@gmail.com for a digital copy.
vinsmagic
View Profile
Eternal Order
sleeping with the fishes...
10881 Posts

Profile of vinsmagic
I cant wait for its debut...
Come check out my magic.

http://www.vinnymarini.com
Harv
View Profile
Inner circle
1127 Posts

Profile of Harv
Quote:
On Dec 17, 2014, Waterloophai wrote:
Can you please email me when you start with the pre-orders?
Only two questions:
Can it be ANY card? (do you need to f**ce the card? - I am not good at it)
Can it be done with jumbo cards? (my eyesight isn't what it used to be)

ANY card! Mrs. Preggers actually signs the card. This is a close up...very close up..illusion so regular or bridged size only. If you can figure out how to do this on stage thus requiring the use of jumbo cards send me a PM. I'll credit you in the instructions too!
pegasus
View Profile
Eternal Order
United Kingdom
10364 Posts

Profile of pegasus
Will there be a twins version?
Kel says poof
View Profile
Regular user
200 Posts

Profile of Kel says poof
I've been doing this routine for a little over 9 months now and today I finally have the delivery down.......working on the big finish....

Cut and restored umbilical cord.
pegasus
View Profile
Eternal Order
United Kingdom
10364 Posts

Profile of pegasus
And coin thru placenta.
inigmntoya
View Profile
Inner circle
DC area native, now in Atlanta
2228 Posts

Profile of inigmntoya
Helpful tip - use plastic cards. Standard ones get soggy in the amniotic fluid.
pegasus
View Profile
Eternal Order
United Kingdom
10364 Posts

Profile of pegasus
Good point, thank you.
Larry Davidson
View Profile
Inner circle
Boynton Beach, FL
5270 Posts

Profile of Larry Davidson
Does it involve pre-show work with the fetus, and if so, how do you hide the work from the mother...do you wait until she's sleeping?
JoshTmagic
View Profile
Loyal user
Illinois
265 Posts

Profile of JoshTmagic
Sounds.....weird ha ha ha
MeetMagicMike
View Profile
Inner circle
Gainesville Fl
3384 Posts

Profile of MeetMagicMike
How practical is this? Will I be able to do it table hopping? Does it use m*gnets? How are the angles? I'm not fishing for secrets I just want to get enough information that I can figure out how the trick works and build it myself. Don't worry I'm a nice person so I'll share what I figure out right here in this tread so every one can build one without paying the creator. That's called speculating and we are allowed to do that.
Magic Mike

MeetMagicMike.com

I took the Pledge
craigwest
View Profile
New user
53 Posts

Profile of craigwest
Is there an instant reset on this? Or is it the sort of trick that you would hold back and do just once at the end of the night, maybe for the bride?
Andrew Zuber
View Profile
Inner circle
Los Angeles, CA
2904 Posts

Profile of Andrew Zuber
Any chance this will be delivered before Christmas?
"I'm sorry - if you were right, I would agree with you." -Robin Williams, Awakenings
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Card to Absolutely Impossible Location (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2023 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL