The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Gone by Daniel Madison (27 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
markschou
View Profile
New user
Boston, MA
30 Posts

Profile of markschou
My question about using the other product is because that product doesn't really "feel" like it will accomplish what needs to be done with it... I actually found another product that I am playing with that is working really really well to do "gone" if anyone owns gone and wants a cheaper product than DM mentions and can also be used for many other great effects PM me.
TuneHV
View Profile
Inner circle
New York
2067 Posts

Profile of TuneHV
Quote:
On Dec 23, 2014, markschou wrote:
My question about using the other product is because that product doesn't really "feel" like it will accomplish what needs to be done with it... I actually found another product that I am playing with that is working really really well to do "gone" if anyone owns gone and wants a cheaper product than DM mentions and can also be used for many other great effects PM me.

If you watched the DVD, Mark uses it for the same purpose in Gone (in different effects), so it should be pretty apparent.
David Jonathan
- - - - - - - - -
www.davidjonathanmagic.com
markschou
View Profile
New user
Boston, MA
30 Posts

Profile of markschou
Ok, didn't get all the way through yet. Thanks for the heads up. all in all, both are A++ good making me look like I know what Im doing... haha
twistedace
View Profile
Inner circle
philadelphia
3772 Posts

Profile of twistedace
I bought this because I thought it'd be a very good opener for a card set in a more formal, lose up show- not for strolling. It is. Daniel does not teach exactly the method he currently uses, but teaches the effect as he previously handled it. The trailer shows the best possible scenario, or was staged. However, the version he teaches is very practical, strong, and looks identical. There is some work that needs to be done, but everything is motivated and it's fairly simple. I think for the price, you really can't beat it. The effect is simple, direct, easy to understand, and quick. It is a very strong opener.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Gone by Daniel Madison (27 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL