The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I want to see the manager! » » My Sale Listing Is Missing (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

shomemagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Missouri
2231 Posts

Profile of shomemagic
I posted in the books buy sell trade section my book Stunners by Larry Becker and its been there a couple weeks..I just added to the listing..I was reducing the price for 1 week and now the listing is completely missing.. Is it not allowed to try to inspire people to purchase with a price reduction...the reason I was reverting back to my original price in one week was the same to try to get people to take advantage of the price drop.

I feel the book is worth what I asking..my ONLY reason for selling it was to provice a great Christmas for my kids.. I wont go into details but the past 5 months have been a train wreck and the kids need to have a fantastic Christmas.

Im not playing the pity card..just trying to motivate a quick sale as the holiday is right at hand

Thanks for reading and I hope my listing reappears and someone gets this great book
Magically,

Mike King - Sho-Me Magic

You can e-mail me at: shomemagic@gmail.com
Dave Scribner
View Profile
Assistant Manager
Lake Hopatcong, NJ
4855 Posts

Profile of Dave Scribner
Posts in the let's make a deal section are automatically removed 15 days from the date of the original post.
Where the magic begins
shomemagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Missouri
2231 Posts

Profile of shomemagic
Oh ok I see..guess I should re list it...I really need to sell this book Thanks for your prompt reply Dave... Did you use to live in St Louis I thought I met you at a Midwest Magic Jubilee
Magically,

Mike King - Sho-Me Magic

You can e-mail me at: shomemagic@gmail.com
Dave Scribner
View Profile
Assistant Manager
Lake Hopatcong, NJ
4855 Posts

Profile of Dave Scribner
Yes, you can always relist it. No, I never lived in St Louis and have never been to Mid-Magic although I wanted to.
Where the magic begins
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I want to see the manager! » » My Sale Listing Is Missing (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL