The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » Brother Can You Spare a Dime (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

miky
View Profile
Regular user
140 Posts

Profile of miky
Any comments or reviews on this effect?

http://www.lybrary.com/brother-can-you-s......789.html

Specifically, I'd like to know if it requires any sleeving or gimmick coins and how the angles are. Would also appreciate any comments on its general effectiveness.
fonda57
View Profile
Inner circle
chicago
2879 Posts

Profile of fonda57
Usually at Lybrary they would mention a gaff in the description if one was required
I j
Magical Dimensions
View Profile
Inner circle
5002 Posts

Profile of Magical Dimensions
The routine doesn't use any gimmicks or sleeving and the angles are really good.

Ray
miky
View Profile
Regular user
140 Posts

Profile of miky
I did get this effect, and I like it. Three coins vanish one at a time and appear under a bill. There are some nice touches in the routine that make it seem that you don’t go near the bill. Also, a very clever and effective coin holdout is used to load the first coin; I will definitely be using it in other coin routines.

The only drawback for me is that the first vanish (which should be a “complete” vanish) requires a jacket (which I never wear in situations where I’m doing magic). So far, I’ve resorted to a magnet in my back pants pocket (all our coins in Canada are magnetic), and it seems to work just fine.

Well worth purchasing.

miky
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » Brother Can You Spare a Dime (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL