The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » What happened, was this... » » 1st place (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

SOHartist
View Profile
Loyal user
Ft. Myers, Florida
211 Posts

Profile of SOHartist
Hello all, yesterday I went to my school to perform magic in our talent show. I did Michael Ammars floating lifesaver routine, but with a dollar (except for eating it) lol and I also did the D'lites with my friend... and we recieved first place! I was so happy, I mean I've only been into magic for almost a year. And the thing that made my night was that the MC of the show knew some magic, and he told me that besides the pros, I was the best he has seen someone levitate items (doing it smooth, and looking real). Man, that was an awsome day.

Just thought I'd share that with you,

Michael Smile
Bob Sanders
View Profile
Grammar Supervisor
Magic Valley Ranch, Clanton, Alabama
20514 Posts

Profile of Bob Sanders
Congratulations Michael!

You make us proud. Keep it up.

Bob Sanders
Magic By Sander
Bob Sanders

Magic By Sander / The Amazed Wiz

AmazedWiz@Yahoo.com
Chrystal
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada/France
1552 Posts

Profile of Chrystal
What a great story!! Congratulations on your accomplishment! Smile Smile Smile
RandyStewart
View Profile
Inner circle
Texas (USA)
1989 Posts

Profile of RandyStewart
Congrats Michael!

I know the feeling as I had a similar experience in school. Talk about standing ten feet tall! Sure keeps you going in magic.

Sure love that dancin' pepper! Smile
Matt Graves
View Profile
Special user
Huntsville, Alabama (USA)
504 Posts

Profile of Matt Graves
Congratulations, man! That was quite a compliment the MC gave you. Keep it up, like they say. I did well with magic for a year or two and then quit for three or four years - one of the biggest mistakes of my life. Keep it up, you will go far.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » What happened, was this... » » 1st place (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.16 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL