The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Click pass (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

George50
View Profile
New user
Lancaster CA
53 Posts

Profile of George50
Can you folks recommend a good book or dvd to learn the click pass? I can do it but mine is not the best and I would like to improve it.
Thanks George
Dougini
View Profile
Inner circle
The Beautiful State Of Maine
6724 Posts

Profile of Dougini
ENCYCLOPEDIA OF COIN SLEIGHTS DVD SET

http://www.newyorkcoinmagic.net/Rubinstein.htm

Vol. 3, specifically. Here you will find:

Single Click Pass, Double Click Pass, Bounce Click Pass, Bounce Double Click Pass, Rubinstein Click Pass, Thumb Click Pass, Double Clip Click Pass, New Theory Click Pass, R.O.P.S. Click Pass, R.O.P.S. Double Click Pass...

Hope that helps! Smile

Doug
David Fillary
View Profile
Special user
658 Posts

Profile of David Fillary
Yep, definitely recommend this! I learnt a great simple click pass from Vol 3 that I can't believe I didn't think of myself, but is a lot more efficient than most (both coins held at finger tips and tossed across rather than one at a time).
David Neighbors
View Profile
V.I.P.
4835 Posts

Profile of David Neighbors
I also have Two Click Pass Handlings In my Hardbound Book! The D.N.Project! Smile
David Neighbors

The Coinjurer

www.coinjurer.com
Kozmo
View Profile
V.I.P.
5377 Posts

Profile of Kozmo
You might want to check out coins 1 o 1 in reel magic ON Demand.....lots on the click pass and a ton of other stuff....its $5
Kozmo
View Profile
V.I.P.
5377 Posts

Profile of Kozmo
And George, you can have it it in 3 minutes
Dougini
View Profile
Inner circle
The Beautiful State Of Maine
6724 Posts

Profile of Dougini
Yeah, I agree on Reel Magic. I can only do the DVDs as my (dinosaur) computer does NOT stream live content. It stutters and stalls. I have to download YouTube stuff and watch it on the VLC Player. If you're like me, unable to stream, the DVD is the way to go!

Doug
QuailCreek
View Profile
Veteran user
McKenna, WA
387 Posts

Profile of QuailCreek
You can also find this covered on page 15 of Bobo's Modern Coin Magic.
Regards,
Silverthorne
funsway
View Profile
Inner circle
old things in new ways - new things in old ways
8660 Posts

Profile of funsway
Dougini touched on the fact that there are many Click Passes available.

First you must decide on what you are attempting to accomplish from the spectator's point of view.

Is the "click" necessary to achieve this result? Is the spectator focused enough to hear it? Will the absence of the Click in other effects be problem?

and most importantly, what will be the story told after? Will the click even be mentioned?

Here a click, there a click does not produce an egg. First make the observer desire an omelet. Then produce an egg. Use a clicking sound if you wish.

But, if the omelet is good enough they will not care about where the egg came from or what sound the chicken made.
"the more one pretends at magic, the more awe and wonder will be found in real life." Arnold Furst

ShareBooks at www.eversway.com * questions at funsway@eversway.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Click pass (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL