The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Good News! » » Jesus feeds the five-thousand (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
MarkTripp
View Profile
Special user
Michigan
618 Posts

Profile of MarkTripp
Just be careful ANY time you are giving food away to read the labels and check for food allergies among the children...

....could be very bad if you don't.
Lauren Benson
View Profile
New user
64 Posts

Profile of Lauren Benson
Hey, I agree, great idea!! I recall that "Gardettos" makes a snack mix that has tiny little pieces of toast. And some oriental snacks have real small dried fishes in them. That might be cool.
God Bless,
Lauren
DrBob
View Profile
New user
50 Posts

Profile of DrBob
Outstanding Andini. You've already done more in your young life for the Lord than many people accomplish in a whole lifetime. Keep up the good work and keep using that gift of creativity that you surely possess. Smile
Magicusa
View Profile
Elite user
478 Posts

Profile of Magicusa
This is a great ideal! Thanks for letting us in on it.
Daniel Faith
View Profile
Inner circle
Neenah, Wisconsin
1526 Posts

Profile of Daniel Faith
I like the idea of using the actual goldfish crackers and bread. There is alway room for this sort of thing and it would be better than the cut-outs in my opinion.
Daniel Faith
sdgiu
View Profile
Elite user
The Boonies, NC
456 Posts

Profile of sdgiu
Andini,
This is a Great post and it's been over a year since it was last run. So, I thot I'd revive it since there are probably lots of people who've either never seen it, or like me, have forgotten where it was and would like to see it again.

Thanks for sending the address.
God Bless
Steve
Michael238
View Profile
Inner circle
1193 Posts

Profile of Michael238
I have picked up a little Curious George lunch pail, and have the fish and the Cinamon Toast Crunch on the inside, and have a volunteer be the little kid with the lunch.
This is a great idea by Andini, and it really plays well, as well as demonstrates a great story!
magicurt
View Profile
Loyal user
alabama
222 Posts

Profile of magicurt
Hey what about a double load pan. First 2 fish and 5 pieces of melba toast. "not enought to feed everone. Second load full of fish and toast. Put it into 12 bags and make sure you have some left over in each bag(basket) as you collect them. This would really illustrate the miracle front to back.

Another idea is a lunch bag with 2 fish, 5 melba toast. put into Crystal silk cyclander. End with it full. Very visual. The draw back is cleaning the inside of the tube each show.

Curt
Michael238
View Profile
Inner circle
1193 Posts

Profile of Michael238
Nice idea Curt!
magicurt
View Profile
Loyal user
alabama
222 Posts

Profile of magicurt
Thank you sir. Hey Flint MI, huh? I grew up in grand rapids. Had relatives in Flint till they retired from the auto plant.

Curt
Parson Smith
View Profile
Inner circle
1937 Posts

Profile of Parson Smith
Very nice idea.
Peace,
Parson
Here kitty, kitty,kitty. Smile
+++a posse ad esse+++
chris mcbrien
View Profile
Inner circle
Chicago
1235 Posts

Profile of chris mcbrien
Andini,
I would also like to use this idea this weekend, it's my first show at a church DURING church (the other time was a Blue/Gold). I was hired to do a fun show, but wanted to put some gospel into it.
I will add this...I feel called to do it.
I have never checked out this section of the Café until now. It's amazing how respectful all of you are towards each other. Actually, it's beautiful! It was really nice to check this part of the Café out!
Chris
Donnie W
View Profile
New user
51 Posts

Profile of Donnie W
This is a great thread. Thanks for the ideas 73 Donnie
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Good News! » » Jesus feeds the five-thousand (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL