The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » Any For $20 (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Waters
View Profile
Inner circle
2511 Posts

Profile of Waters
All,

Any of my works will be on sale for $20 (each) until Monday (shipping not included, if applicable).

http://watersmindworks.com/releases

Just choose and PayPal to watersmind@gmail.com
And mention the title in the comments section of your payment.

I will email upon receipt.

Best Regards,

Sean
Gorgeous
View Profile
Regular user
104 Posts

Profile of Gorgeous
What a great deal! People should jump on this.
Tim Cavendish
View Profile
Inner circle
1262 Posts

Profile of Tim Cavendish
Sean Waters' work is thoughtfully excellent.

I bought his complete works package last year and am very pleased.
Waters
View Profile
Inner circle
2511 Posts

Profile of Waters
Thank you Gorgeous (it was just fun that type that) and Tim, your comment is appreciated as well. I am glad you are enjoying the ebooks.

I had a few people PM last night, wondering if this "sale" was still on. Thank you for your interest. I will honor the special discounted price until Wednesday, midnight Pacific Time (read: 2-day extension). I will send files the next morning, since I am East Coast. Take your time.

I believe in the full value (read: price) of these routines and nuances, but you dears are helping me buy a little something for my show. Thanks!

You are welcome to PM me with any questions.

Thanks,

Sean
NebA
View Profile
Regular user
111 Posts

Profile of NebA
I was able to take advantage of this sale, and I just want to say that Sean was extremely nice to me. He was very helpful and gracious, so if you needed any more convincing (not that you should!) you can know that you are helping someone who I think really deserves it!!
Waters
View Profile
Inner circle
2511 Posts

Profile of Waters
NebA, thank you for the gracious comment.

I am honestly a surprised with the number of people who have participated. I hope that you enjoy the ebooks.

Today is the last day for purchasing my ebooks for with the "Any For $20" offer
They can be found here: http://watersmindworks.com/releases
To purchase any for $20, paypal to watersmind@gmail.com and mention the ebook title in the comment.

Thanks!

Sean
DrewBstoss
View Profile
Elite user
SLC, Utah
478 Posts

Profile of DrewBstoss
I am SO bummed that I missed this! I don't often frequent this sub-topic but will start paying attention to it now!

Sean's work is the best kind - inspiring! I've got most of his other works but would have loved to pick up Canvas through this offer.

For those that haven't "tested the WATERS" with Sean's work yet - you're missing out on some powerful presentations, clever routining, and impeccable writing.

Best,

Drew
"The world always seems brighter when you've just made something that wasn't there before." Neil Gaiman

Now Available: OMNI-TEST (Limited Release)
www.mindofandrews.com/omni-test

ARCHITECT OF THE MIND
For more information and to download a free preview visit the link below:
www.mindofandrews.com/colleagues

PENGUIN LIVE ACT: http://www.penguinmagic.com/p/11689
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » Any For $20 (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL