The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » Amaze Yourself, Your Clients, and Your Friends! By Robert Marsi (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

MentalistCreationLab
View Profile
Inner circle
1528 Posts

Profile of MentalistCreationLab
Amaze Yourself, Your Clients, and Your Friends! By Robert Marsi

First let me tell you where you can get a copy of this fantastic work.

http://www.lulu.com/us/en/shop/robert-ma......092.html
The price is just $18.00 and its a steal at twice that price for what this book offers.

But I get to that in a moment. A while back at a Penguin Live lecture I meet Robert for the first time and during that first meeting I knew this guy knows what he is talking about as he mentioned somethings to me that only those in the know have knowledge of. I also got the impression that Robert works for himself and does very well as a mentalist and has not had to punch a time clock in many years and after reading his book Amaze Yourself, Your Clients, and Your Friends I can see exactly how he accomplished this feat.

Now this is not a book of tricks its something much more useful as the description says its the secrets of effective business card marketing and was only offered to his clients. You see Robert has a company that specializes in helping businesses (most of his clients are Fortune 500 companies) profit by attending trade shows. Let me tell you I done a lot of these trade shows myself and have worked in many aspects of this industry I have worked as a performer, as a vender and as a designed and builder of trade show exhibits and this guy has some concepts that are completely out of the box and work like nothing I have seen before. I can see why his clients are some of the biggest companies in the world today just from the stuff that he shares in this book. The concepts within these 50 some pages are simply brilliant and fresh.

I am surprised no one told me about this book before. As this book should be read by everyone wanting to market there magical services.

So if your looking to broaden your marketing strategy and make it much more effective then this work is for you. BTW he covers a lot more than just business card marketing there was something that was so useful that I had never seen before anywhere in print but you will have to read that platinum gem for yourself.

10/10 very rarely am I this impressed with a book on marketing for entertainers out of the several hundred I have read over the last 20 some years this is by far the most useful and thought provoking of them all.

Bill Montana

PS My psychic worker friends you can apply much of this information to the other line of work as well. Its that good and useful in this area of work as well.
Magical Dimensions
View Profile
Inner circle
5001 Posts

Profile of Magical Dimensions
Bill,
Thanks for posting about this book. Looks interesting.

Ray
RobertMarsi
View Profile
Loyal user
237 Posts

Profile of RobertMarsi
Wow! Thank you for the kind words about my first published book for lay audiences. I'm sure magicians and mentalists will find much value in the book as well. It's shocking how many of our business cards are thrown away by people. There's nothing unique, special, or innovative that would make people want to keep them or take them out often to share with others. It is my hope my book can change that for some of you, as it has for business people that I train on a regular basis.
bond19
View Profile
Inner circle
Blackpool, England
1338 Posts

Profile of bond19
Let's be clear what it is you are buying. The manuscript details several puzzles / optical illusion which all can be found across the internet. Wish this would have been made clear so I could have saved myself $18
bdekolta
View Profile
Inner circle
Texas
1636 Posts

Profile of bdekolta
So bond19 are you saying that you had already discovered all of these on your own and already applied them to having your business cards kept?

For me $18 is cheap to find even one more way to do that task.

You can find most of the Internet marketing information for free around the net. Or you can buy it from someone and go from there. I have always done better buying than looking for the free stuff. And that applies both to marketing and optical illusions.

It isn't the information you need. It is the application of the information. I can tell you that Robert's other booklet made me money. Considerably more than the meager price he charged.

Telling me about something not so helpful. Teaching me how to leverage something I. Can find inexpensively or free? Priceless.
bond19
View Profile
Inner circle
Blackpool, England
1338 Posts

Profile of bond19
Yes, I had applied it already
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » Amaze Yourself, Your Clients, and Your Friends! By Robert Marsi (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL