The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Todd Lassen must like me (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

chasesummers20
View Profile
New user
Kansas City
57 Posts

Profile of chasesummers20
I am not complaining at all actually the opposite. I ordered an expanded shell from todds commercial site on Dec 18 2014 and I received it on Jan 09 2015. I will admit I checked the mail everyday with hope that it was in their. I have read on here that it takes months sometimes for people to receive there orders so I knew I would have to wait and before I knew it, it arrived and it is beautiful. My first lassen product and I love this little quarter. It's my first expanded quarter shell too. I feel pretty lucky to have it. Here is the super kicker just today I received another shell from todd. 2 for the price of 1. I am truly a lucky guy. I thought 25 was really cheap to begin with. My conscience is telling me to call him and tell him he sent me an extra one. I'm hoping he will just tell me to keep it and he's glad I am honest. I will call him Monday and make this right. Has this ever happened to anyone else?
TWOCAN
View Profile
Special user
PORT RICHEY FLORIDA
780 Posts

Profile of TWOCAN
Never happened to me. But I would do the same . Call him and offer it back.
Close up coin magic.

Okito box clip.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=100n9CnFjXw
bowers
View Profile
Inner circle
Oakboro N.C.
7043 Posts

Profile of bowers
I would also do the same.
Stock items usally ship fast.
Its those custom jobs that take some time.
Todd
Tom G
View Profile
Inner circle
2683 Posts

Profile of Tom G
Of course you're doing the right thing by calling him.
Poof-Daddy
View Profile
Inner circle
Considering Stopping At Exactly
5003 Posts

Profile of Poof-Daddy
So, how did the call go? Just curious, I ordered a split quarter from him yesterday but I am willing to bet I only get one Smile he does make some fantastic stuff. I also asked about card genies and he said he is out but has had a few requests lately so he may do another run. (Keep an eye out if you have been looking for one)
Cancer Sux - It is time to find a Cure

Don't spend so much time trying not to die that you forget how to live - H's wife to H on CSI Miami (paraphrased).

Smile Smile
chasesummers20
View Profile
New user
Kansas City
57 Posts

I called him two different times and got no answer. I'll keep trying.
tomsk192
View Profile
Inner circle
3894 Posts

Profile of tomsk192
Send him a PayPal for the extra shell? He hasn't been very well lately, and is even more snowed under as a result.
chasesummers20
View Profile
New user
Kansas City
57 Posts

I got it covered
FlyingLizardIXXI
View Profile
New user
63 Posts

Profile of FlyingLizardIXXI
So how did this turn out?
I just "discovered" Todd in the spring of 2014: THANK YOU MAGIC Café!
Wish I had discovered him many years sooner.
His products ROCK.
He is sometimes hard to reach because he is SO busy.
He has a "unique" personality which I really like. He can be quite funny!
What I really want to note here is that Todd is VERY HONEST. If he makes a mistake he fixes it ASAP.
I suspect he will be VERY grateful that you told him what happened.
tomsk192
View Profile
Inner circle
3894 Posts

Profile of tomsk192
He is a dude.
george1953
View Profile
Inner circle
Mallorca (Spain)
5943 Posts

Profile of george1953
Does anyone know if he makes Euro coins ?
By failing to prepare, we are preparing to fail.
Dollarbill
View Profile
Special user
Colorado
943 Posts

Profile of Dollarbill
He does all kinds of coins, I do know that! Smile. Get ahold of Dave Neighbors. He can tell you lots.
mixman
View Profile
Loyal user
Northern Colorado
294 Posts

Profile of mixman
He can create almost any coin gaff you like. His workshop is literally stacked with coins everywhere. If you have a special coin in mind, send him a few and he can usually create your gaff from them. But call and talk to him first. Afternoons are best. US Mountain time.
David Neighbors
View Profile
V.I.P.
4835 Posts

Profile of David Neighbors
Yea You want it, He can do it! Smile But it will take time! The odder It is The More time It will take Because He has to tool up And change stuff around just for that! Remember He is a one man Band! Smile SOOOO yea As Mixman Said Call him!
David Neighbors

The Coinjurer

www.coinjurer.com
elainevblaine
View Profile
Regular user
140 Posts

Profile of elainevblaine
Really, all you have to do is send the extra one back. Smile Fairly simple, I'd say.
chasesummers20
View Profile
New user
Kansas City
57 Posts

Its all good. I payed for it. It was not free. I didn't relize I got charged for 2. Im glad I have 2
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Todd Lassen must like me (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.16 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL