The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » George Zimmerman Arrested Again! (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6
RNK
View Profile
Inner circle
7527 Posts

Profile of RNK
Quote:
On Feb 2, 2015, Dannydoyle wrote:
None of that fits the narrative that furthers the cause.

It is all about using things like this to further causes. Isn't that at least obvious by now?

Further what cause? The issue that some blacks won't step up and admit that their actions may actually have caused the end result? Or the cause that some blacks still play the blame game rather than looking within themselves?
Check out Bafflingbob.com
landmark
View Profile
Inner circle
within a triangle
5194 Posts

Profile of landmark
Quote:
On Feb 2, 2015, Slim King wrote:
Operation Mocking bird .. We've lost control of an honest media and now it's tainted. They just want headlines.

This is a bizarre comment. Operation Mockingbird had to do with the (ongoing) CIA attempt to control the US media by putting influential US opinion makers and journalists on its payroll. Is your contention that the CIA is trying to influence people into thinking that Zimmerman was guilty?
tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil's Island
16543 Posts

Profile of tommy
Divide and conquer Kay, ever heard of it?
If there is a single truth about Magic, it is that nothing on earth so efficiently evades it.

Tommy
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18028 Posts

Profile of Slim King
Quote:
On Feb 2, 2015, landmark wrote:
Quote:
On Feb 2, 2015, Slim King wrote:
Operation Mocking bird .. We've lost control of an honest media and now it's tainted. They just want headlines.

This is a bizarre comment. Operation Mockingbird had to do with the (ongoing) CIA attempt to control the US media by putting influential US opinion makers and journalists on its payroll. Is your contention that the CIA is trying to influence people into thinking that Zimmerman was guilty?

I believe that both Operation Mocking Bird and Operation Northwoods have finally come together. The powers that be are controlling the news and the perceived threats to America. Keeping us divided and fighting amongst ourselves is a definite goal to keep us from seeing this manipulation of our awareness.
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
LobowolfXXX
View Profile
Inner circle
La Famiglia
1196 Posts

Profile of LobowolfXXX
Quote:
On Feb 2, 2015, tommy wrote:

Who's Kay?
"Torture doesn't work" lol
Guess they forgot to tell Bill Buckley.

"...as we reason and love, we are able to hope. And hope enables us to resist those things that would enslave us."
mastermindreader
View Profile
1949 - 2017
Seattle, WA
12586 Posts

Profile of mastermindreader
I think Tommy is pretending to be Michael Corleone again. Kay was his wife.
landmark
View Profile
Inner circle
within a triangle
5194 Posts

Profile of landmark
Quote:
On Feb 2, 2015, tommy wrote:

If you're familiar with the history of the FBI domestic murder and mayhem program COINTELPRO, you'll understand that the one thing that they don't want above all else is a united Black radical movement. The events in Ferguson and in the Zimmerman case have done quite a bit to strengthen those forces. So, no, I don't think Operation Mockingbird applies to this case in the way that was hypothesized.
rockwall
View Profile
Special user
762 Posts

Profile of rockwall
DOJ announces no charges against George Zimmerman

http://abcnews.go.com/US/trayvon-martin-......29186648

But hey, at least ABC is still using the picture of Trayvon when he was 12 years old to keep the meme going of Trayvon being an angel faced cherubic little boy.
balducci
View Profile
Loyal user
Canada
227 Posts

Profile of balducci
Quote:
On Feb 24, 2015, rockwall wrote:

But hey, at least ABC is still using the picture of Trayvon when he was 12 years old to keep the meme going of Trayvon being an angel faced cherubic little boy.

http://www.snopes.com/photos/politics/martin.asp

"The photograph of Trayvon Martin in the red Hollister t-shirt that Twitchy referred to as 'a 5-year-old picture of the victim as a child' is undated, and therefore exactly when it was taken is uncertain. According to Martin family attorney Benjamin Crump it dates from August 2011, just seven months before Martin's death, when Trayvon was 16."
Make America Great Again! - Trump in 2020 ... "We're a capitalistic society. I go into business, I don't make it, I go bankrupt. They're not going to bail me out. I've been on welfare and food stamps. Did anyone help me? No." - Craig T. Nelson, actor.
rockwall
View Profile
Special user
762 Posts

Profile of rockwall
I'm absolutely sure that the Martin family attorney wants you to believe that.
tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil's Island
16543 Posts

Profile of tommy
A secretive branch of the U.S. Department of Justice created the George Zimmerman protests to give you something to divide you all. It is all rigged Kay.
If there is a single truth about Magic, it is that nothing on earth so efficiently evades it.

Tommy
rockwall
View Profile
Special user
762 Posts

Profile of rockwall
Who's Kay?
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18028 Posts

Profile of Slim King
They still post the pic of TM as a child (obama's son).. Not the 6 foot 3 17 year old booted from the Miami school system for stealing/being in the wrong place... wandering in the rain behind the apartments/homes in a gated community where he DIDN'T LIVE!!!!

And GM .. the racist who took a black date to the senior prom and worked as a mentor to young black students and has a colored relative ....(I think they loved the name ZIMMERMAN)
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
balducci
View Profile
Loyal user
Canada
227 Posts

Profile of balducci
Quote:

Yet, as the pictures at the link showed, that one picture is consistent with the photo on his school ID card of the same era. Which certainly supports what the attorney said.
Make America Great Again! - Trump in 2020 ... "We're a capitalistic society. I go into business, I don't make it, I go bankrupt. They're not going to bail me out. I've been on welfare and food stamps. Did anyone help me? No." - Craig T. Nelson, actor.
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18028 Posts

Profile of Slim King
TM's Family's attorney is a total liar. He told everyone on national TV that the girl Trevon was talking to on the phone before he attacked ... was his minor girlfriend and should therefore NOT be interviewed by anyone!!!!
Both 100% LIES!
landmark
View Profile
Inner circle
within a triangle
5194 Posts

Profile of landmark
Quote:
On Feb 25, 2015, Slim King wrote:
TM's Family's attorney is a total liar.

Um, balducci wasn't referencing the attorney as evidence in his last post. He was talking about Trayvon's HS ID photo.
rockwall
View Profile
Special user
762 Posts

Profile of rockwall
Quote:
On Feb 25, 2015, balducci wrote:
Quote:

Yet, as the pictures at the link showed, that one picture is consistent with the photo on his school ID card of the same era. Which certainly supports what the attorney said.

Consistent in so far as it's the same person I guess.
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18028 Posts

Profile of Slim King
Quote:
On Feb 25, 2015, landmark wrote:
Quote:
On Feb 25, 2015, Slim King wrote:
TM's Family's attorney is a total liar.

Um, balducci wasn't referencing the attorney as evidence in his last post. He was talking about Trayvon's HS ID photo.

the Florida media circus still uses the pic of an 11 year old kid ... the first reports were that a kid was executed for walking on his neighbors lawn... murdered mobster style, shot in the back of the head while kneeling down... They doctored the 911 recordings to make Zimmerman look racist when in reality he was answering a question the black 911 operator was asking him. " What color is he?"
Bottom line ... You don't call the cops and then murder a little kid ...
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » George Zimmerman Arrested Again! (2 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL