The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » We double dare you! » » ACAAN idea (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Hudson892
View Profile
Regular user
Sheffield, UK
103 Posts

Profile of Hudson892
Ok, so I've come up with an idea for a really clean ACAAN. Two spectators are invited up on stage. There is a deck of cards on the table. One spectator is asked to stare at it and form a playing card in their mind. The second spectator is asked to look at the deck and form a number in their mind. They call out the card and the number. Lets say the four of hearts and nineteen. The deck is handed to a third spectator who takes the cards from the box and deals the cards face up on the table until they reach the nineteenth card. It is the four of hearts. The magician never touches the cards, the deck is ordinary and ungimmicked, there is no instant stooping or pre show work and it can immediately be repeated with a different card and number.
It sounds too good to be true but it really is that clean. It is very easy to do and is based on an old mentalism idea. My question is that if there is anyone out there who knows a lot about this sort of trick and has read a lot of ideas and techniques surrounding ACAAN, could they PM me so I could see if this is in print already or if any other ideas are like this.
Thanks, Toby
ZachDavenport
View Profile
Inner circle
Last time I posted I had one less than
1196 Posts

Profile of ZachDavenport
I pmed you.
Reality is a real killjoy.
Ollie
View Profile
New user
87 Posts

Profile of Ollie
Sounds a bit like Peter Turners one.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » We double dare you! » » ACAAN idea (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL