The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I want to see the manager! » » An Index for PMs? » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Magic_streak
View Profile
Regular user
Singapore
196 Posts

Profile of Magic_streak
HOw about an index page for Private Messages? A menu listing all the PM titles and senders, it makes out own little PM box more organised. Icons can be made to indicate which PMs are unopened, opened and read, and opened a replied. It makes browing our past PMs much easier. There are many other forums using systems like this, one good example is this:

http://forums.clubsnap.org/

It is a photography forum, great PM system, it even reminds you when the person recieved it. So you can send again or email if he hasn't read it for a long
time.

Hope this Café can provide a system like that to cater for it's 10 000 members. Great work on achieving that btw. Really impressed! Smile Smile
Dave Scribner
View Profile
Assistant Manager
Lake Hopatcong, NJ
4855 Posts

Profile of Dave Scribner
Magic_streak, we have been working on a new PM system which will include most of the features you have requested and a few more. It's coming soon.
Where the magic begins
Magic_streak
View Profile
Regular user
Singapore
196 Posts

Profile of Magic_streak
Great! Will be working on that. Thank you so much for the tremendous effort the team has been putting into this forum, really appreciate it!
Gene
View Profile
Café Forum Developer
Howard City, MI
276 Posts

Profile of Gene
Yup, it's in the works. You can see a pretty-close-to-finished version here:

http://themagiccafe.com/forums/pm.php

If you want to test it, feel free to send a message to me.
Somebody kick me off the computer, will ya? Smile Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I want to see the manager! » » An Index for PMs? » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL