The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You Oughta Be In Pictures » » Doc Daily's last trick... With finale:) (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

magikyle
View Profile
Regular user
126 Posts

Profile of magikyle
Thoughts and suggestions are very much appreciated Smile
It's just a modern handling and setup to the classic trick that let's us have a visual moment as well as a kicker at the end!
http://youtu.be/4MBz0EZjE24
DigaMag
View Profile
Loyal user
Indonesia
290 Posts

Profile of DigaMag
Really good... Well done...
george1953
View Profile
Inner circle
Mallorca (Spain)
5942 Posts

Profile of george1953
Nicely done, thanks for showing us.
By failing to prepare, we are preparing to fail.
magikyle
View Profile
Regular user
126 Posts

Profile of magikyle
Thanks for the comments Smile
Kaliix
View Profile
Inner circle
Connecticut
1578 Posts

Profile of Kaliix
That was really well done. Your moves were smooth. The trick flowed well and the displays were convincing. Everything had it's purpose and you did a nice job of holding out the entire time, but never looking like you were. I think that's were those couple little flourishes really help as they indicate a feeling of openness and looseness with the cards that totally belie the truth.
The greatest obstacle to discovery is not ignorance; it is the illusion of knowledge.
~Daniel J. Boorstin
fonda57
View Profile
Inner circle
chicago
2945 Posts

Profile of fonda57
Awesome, very magical. I also liked the nice, quiet music. a nice change from the loud, blaring and obnoxious music too many others use.
I j
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You Oughta Be In Pictures » » Doc Daily's last trick... With finale:) (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL