The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magical Accessories » » Sean Goodman's 'Secret Servante' (124 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..8~9~10~11~12~13~14 [Next]
simplymagicweb
View Profile
Inner circle
Norfolk, UK
1415 Posts

Profile of simplymagicweb
Yes you're right Ray. David Roth has produced many fantastic coin routines which involve lapping and now using SS, many can be adapted for the stand up performer too.

A million sales would be great too LOL
Magically,

Website - www.simplymagic.co.uk
Twitter - www.twitter.com/simplymagic19
Facebook - www.facebook.com/SeanGoodmanMagician

Creator of BDZ, Holidayz, The Grayle, DUO, Secret Servante, Genetics, Vision, Tick Tock, Starstruck, CelebriDate, MagiDate, Focus, SIGMA and R2R
mlj35
View Profile
New user
29 Posts

Profile of mlj35
Vapr remote fits nicely...
MDantes
View Profile
Inner circle
New Orleans
1435 Posts

Profile of MDantes
Are there anymore of the larger versions available?

I'd like to pick up two:)

Where can I go Sean?
S.A.N.C.T.U.M Chapter 18

Member 17
simplymagicweb
View Profile
Inner circle
Norfolk, UK
1415 Posts

Exciting to announce that I will shortly be presenting my "Secrets Lecture" to clubs across the UK and Ireland which features some of my coin routines that I use with SS. I have produced an 11 page pdf covering my handling of Coins across, 3 Fly and Wild Coin all utilising SS, together with multiple production and vanish sequences. All the effects can be introduced at any time during your set and are instantly reset.

As a "Thank You" to all of you who have purchased SS either from me directly or from dealers, drop me an email to sean@simplymagic.co.uk and I will send you the pdf.

Take care guys...
Magically,

Creator of BDZ, Holidayz, The Grayle, DUO, Secret Servante, Genetics, Vision, Tick Tock, Starstruck, CelebriDate, MagiDate, Focus, SIGMA and R2R
TRI6KED
View Profile
Elite user
UK
421 Posts

Profile of TRI6KED
Thanks Sean.
PRINCE
View Profile
Inner circle
1448 Posts

Profile of PRINCE
Sorry if this has been mentioned, but would this be workable with sponge balls?
Thanks
simplymagicweb
View Profile
Inner circle
Norfolk, UK
1415 Posts

Hi Prince - yes sponge balls could be squeezed in I guess but I'm not a sponge ball worker however.
Magically,

marcrodt
View Profile
New user
21 Posts

Profile of marcrodt
I directly mailed Sean after his post and he sent me the PDF right away.
Thanks, Sean. That's what I call excellent customer service!
myshadow
View Profile
Regular user
109 Posts

Profile of myshadow
Having read marcrodt's email, I emailed Sean and he immediately sent me the PDFs. Many thanks Sean . Great product and some great effects to use it in. All the best
Brian
Poof-Daddy
View Profile
Inner circle
Considering Stopping At Exactly
5313 Posts

Profile of Poof-Daddy
Got mine 9 mins after e-mailing Sean. Read through the entire thing and there is some really great applications here. The PDF looks very well produced too (not just some page scans). Thanks for thinking of those of us who already purchased SS. Smile
Cancer Sux - It is time to find a Cure

Don't spend so much time trying not to die that you forget how to live - H's wife to H on CSI Miami (paraphrased).

Smile Smile
J-Mac
View Profile
Inner circle
Ridley Park, PA
5338 Posts

Profile of J-Mac
Thanks Sean! Nice ebook and sent fast. Smile

Very much appreciated Sean!

Jim
simplymagicweb
View Profile
Inner circle
Norfolk, UK
1415 Posts

A pleasure guys. My favourite routine is 4 coin production, coins across, 3 coins vanish concluding with jumbo coin production following a single coin flurry sequence. Can be introduced anytime and reset immediately. Love it!
Magically,

Ron Vergilio
View Profile
Special user
Murrieta, CA
835 Posts

Profile of Ron Vergilio
Wow, that's the fastest service I've ever seen. Less than five minutes the PDF was sent. Thanks Sean. Thumbs up!
May the magic in your life never disappear

*** Lou Serrano's Steel Ball Routine ***
chappelly
View Profile
Special user
Down Under
744 Posts

Profile of chappelly
I agree. Great service. Even on my side of the world I received this pretty quickly. Some nice routines for SS. Thanks Sean.

Chappelly
Doug Arden
View Profile
Special user
886 Posts

Profile of Doug Arden
Agree with the other posters. Excellent service and some very nice routines here.

Doug
VanishingInc
View Profile
Veteran user
322 Posts

Profile of VanishingInc
For me, Secret Servante was the highlight of what I picked up at Blackpool this past year! I use it in so many routines, with items I didn't think was possible!

Such a great job Sean!

-Kyle
We personally curate every product we sell because we put quality and service first.
magicnorm
View Profile
Special user
510 Posts

Profile of magicnorm
Thanks Sean, awesome service, and the routines are great. Very nice!

Norm
taller8
View Profile
Inner circle
Olympia, Washington
1087 Posts

Profile of taller8
Love the PDF and the SS. I really appreciated the insights too, not just describing the mechanics of the routines.

With all the magic that comes and goes, the Secret Servante will become a standard piece of equipment.
simplymagicweb
View Profile
Inner circle
Norfolk, UK
1415 Posts

Thanks guys I'm glad you like the pdf. I must stress they are actual workable routines which I use. I'm looking forward to sharing these on my forthcoming lectures too.

I really appreciate all your support. Thank you
Magically,

James927
View Profile
Regular user
Nor Cal
164 Posts

Profile of James927
Thanks Sean! One more note of appreciation for the free PDF and the awesome SS product!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magical Accessories » » Sean Goodman's 'Secret Servante' (124 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..8~9~10~11~12~13~14 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 5.05 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL