The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magical Accessories » » Sean Goodman's 'Secret Servante' (122 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..10~11~12~13~14 [Next]
Wolfgang
View Profile
Loyal user
TEXAS
223 Posts

Profile of Wolfgang
Thanks, Sean. That's very helpful. I was wondering if it can do double duty for my particular needs, and it appears it can. I'll give a shout if I need further assistance. Appreciate the quick response.
"Sure, I do Scotch and Soda in every show. What? You mean there's a trick by that name?"
simplymagicweb
View Profile
Inner circle
Norfolk, UK
1144 Posts

Profile of simplymagicweb
I've had a few guys asking what effects are on the free PDF so here's a recap. There are three of my fav coin routines;

Secret coins across - 4 coin production, coins across, coins vanish concluding in jumbo production. A multistage routine using SS to produce, vanish and ditch coins.

Wild coin - 3 half dollars change into Chinese coins, placed into a glass with a silk in it, and as the silk is removed, the coins change back to the silver half dollars. Part of the vanish sequence that follows also uses the glass - nice

Secret 3 Fly - my 3 fly routine

It's a 12 page PDF which I produced simply to sat thank you to purchasers of SS.

If you have SS and would like a copy, just pm me.
Magically,

Website - www.simplymagic.co.uk
Twitter - www.twitter.com/simplymagic19
Facebook - www.facebook.com/SeanGoodmanMagician

Creator of Secret Servante, Genetics, Tick Tock, Starstruck, CelebriDate, MagiDate, Focus, SIGMA and R2R
MR Effecto
View Profile
Inner circle
2648 Posts

Profile of MR Effecto
PM you
simplymagicweb
View Profile
Inner circle
Norfolk, UK
1144 Posts

Yep, MR Effecto got it and replied. Enjoy the routines!
Magically,

Creator of Secret Servante, Genetics, Tick Tock, Starstruck, CelebriDate, MagiDate, Focus, SIGMA and R2R
Craigers
View Profile
Loyal user
293 Posts

Profile of Craigers
Sean, I just sent you a pm
simplymagicweb
View Profile
Inner circle
Norfolk, UK
1144 Posts

Hi Craigers - yep, replied! Let me know guys if you enjoy the PDF too
Magically,

egoli
View Profile
Special user
The only magician from Que Que, Southern Rhodesia
703 Posts

Profile of egoli
Thanks for the pdf Sean - looks great. My Secret Servante is on order and should arrive soon and then I can play with this

Ed
Romano911
View Profile
Loyal user
280 Posts

Profile of Romano911
I'm really digging the secret servante. Thanks Sean, for the pdf as well. Much appreciated!
Commonly known as Mariano Blanco.
Craigers
View Profile
Loyal user
293 Posts

Profile of Craigers
Thanks very much for the pdf Sean, great service. Had a quick read of the pdf and there is some great stuff on there which will really add to my use of the Servante. Thanks once again
Rob.m
View Profile
Loyal user
247 Posts

Profile of Rob.m
Missed out at buying this at Blackpool last year - will be picking one up this year, who will be selling it.
simplymagicweb
View Profile
Inner circle
Norfolk, UK
1144 Posts

Hi Rob. Not sure which dealers will have it buddy. I know Pete from Alakazam has some so maybe drop him a line so he can reserve one?
Magically,

Rob.m
View Profile
Loyal user
247 Posts

Profile of Rob.m
Cheers mate , will email Pete at Alakazam and ask him to take one with them.
Karl M
View Profile
Inner circle
1277 Posts

Profile of Karl M
Definitely getting a couple of these I've got loads of coin gimmicks I can use it with
MR Effecto
View Profile
Inner circle
2648 Posts

Profile of MR Effecto
The PDF was really good. Lots of really good stuff in it.Thank you for it simplymagicweb
MAGIC325
View Profile
Regular user
149 Posts

Profile of MAGIC325
Sean, thanks for your great customer service. I'm really looking forward to using Secret Servante for my mystery box routine. Seems like a perfect match!
Karl M
View Profile
Inner circle
1277 Posts

Profile of Karl M
Is anyone selling these at Blackpool, I can't find any?
Karl M
View Profile
Inner circle
1277 Posts

Profile of Karl M
I want the jumbo one
simplymagicweb
View Profile
Inner circle
Norfolk, UK
1144 Posts

Hi Karl. I had jumbo ones specially made but are sold out. I can get some more produced - pm me if you are interested. The jumbo one is basically twice the width of the standard one.
Magically,

ftlum
View Profile
Special user
Roseville, CA
727 Posts

Profile of ftlum
Great stuff in the PDF! Thanks, Sean!
Mb217
View Profile
Inner circle
8936 Posts

Profile of Mb217
I'm typically late for dinner and boy am I seemingly pretty late on this. Smile

I recently got Sean's Secret Servante (SS) and what a great package. This "thing" (and I mean "thing" in a good way) Smile is just phenomenal. When you know that proven magical giants like Michael Vincent and Jon Allen were in the developmental mix and highly approve of this, then you know you got yourself something really good, like a good martini -- shaken, not stirred. Smile

Simply, SS works! It works just like its creator, Sean Goodman says & shows that it works…I tried it, and it worked for me too. Smile Now, I typically don't use anything but SOH when I do coin magic, but something like this gives you a sort of "third hand" which can be helpful and downright amazing. It's a great alternative to sl**vin* and goes as much unnoticed within the flow of just about any routine.

It's also pretty darn easy to use, and the whole process by way you learn this directly from Sean is perfect thought out and presented. Not only that, he teaches quite a few other things in getting you started with it, including moves, routines, etc. It seriously is a complete package, one of the better ones I've come across in stuff like this.

I also like how he ties this to other effects and in doing so makes them shine even more. That "Nest of Wallets" usage is really kicked up a notch using the SS, and he's flown a bit higher with the classic 3 Fly with it. Smile And it can be used for many other things, including rings, folded cards, dancing girls (well, maybe not dancing girls) Smile etc. Easy-as-pie to use and quite effective…Stuff just appears and disappears so cleanly! I'm very happy I got it, and you will be too when you get yours, or get another one. Smile

***** 5 Star Rating: I highly recommend Secret Servante, as it truly makes magic so much more magical. Smile

As a coin guy, as a magic guy...Thanks so much Sean. Smile

-Mb
*Check out my latest: Gifts From The Old Country: A Mini-Magic Book, MBs Mini-Lecture on Coin Magic, The MB Tanspo PLUS, MB's Morgan, Copper Silver INC, Double Trouble, FlySki, Crimp Change - REDUX!, and other fine magic at gumroad.com/mb217magic Smile

"Believe in YOU, and you will see the greatest magic that ever was." -Mb Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magical Accessories » » Sean Goodman's 'Secret Servante' (122 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..10~11~12~13~14 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL