The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Polly wants a cracker... » » Parakeet Cage- HELP!! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

zaubern
View Profile
Veteran user
Seattle, Wa
335 Posts

Profile of zaubern
I am looking for just the cage for the OLEP effect. I know Doug Malloy has one of the best out there. There were two others I have seen. One made by Billy Diamond and the other by Proline. Does anyone know about these....or any others? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Zaubern Smile
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22858 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
The only one you should consider is Chalet magic or Malloy OLEP.

Chelet can be purchased from Chalet or Denny Magic.

This has all been descussed on other strings.

Bill
sperris
View Profile
Special user
http://www.Anti-Conjuror.com
880 Posts

Profile of sperris
Dude, I'm telling you go with Chalet. I've worked with and seen both Malloy's and Chalet's and although Malloy has a good deal with getting the cage, stand, fruit, knife, etc. All of that really isn't necessary. And in my opinion is parakeet release from the base is not as nice as Chalet's. Chalet's rollerblind release is safe, easy to engage, and outdoes and outperform's Malloy's. Every professional I have encountered uses Chalet's and I personally swear by it.

sperris Smile
DANSPERRY.COM
zaubern
View Profile
Veteran user
Seattle, Wa
335 Posts

Profile of zaubern
All I am looking for is the cage...not the entire package. Is there a picture of the Chalet Cage out there? I didn't see one on their site.
Zaubern Smile
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22858 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
Zaubern,

I all you want is the Cage, contact Martini Magic, he made them 10 years ago, that is the one I have. He has stopped makeing magic, but sometimes does costume work. He is on the Café' at times. Maybe he will post.

You can only purchase the cage from Chalet Magic, It is around $300 or $400 dollars. Check his web site and email him, he will answer and is very nice guy.

If you are looking for something cheap, forget it, go to Wal-Mart by the cage and "TRY" to make it yourself, the gimmick is the hard part.

Okay, I just had a thought. I have a Martini Cage, never used sitting in my storage. I will sell the cage to you for $250.00 plus $20 postage. It is like most cages sold in stores, with a special base. Round Top, not round cage. Joseph Gabriel uses a round cage once on a television show, never seen this advertised, so must have been special made for him.

PM me if you are seriously interested in purchasing only.

Bill
almagic
View Profile
Regular user
106 Posts

Profile of almagic
Hi Guys,

Since everyone is talking about Chalet magic. I would like to know what happen to his email. It kept bouncing back my email as error. I couldn't get them..
zaubern
View Profile
Veteran user
Seattle, Wa
335 Posts

Profile of zaubern
You can get in touch with George at Chalet at the following email: magicbuilder@aol.com
Zaubern Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Polly wants a cracker... » » Parakeet Cage- HELP!! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL