The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Get this FREE Mentalism sampler PDF! - Nathan Kranzo (3 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Nathan Kranzo
View Profile
V.I.P.
2944 Posts

Profile of Nathan Kranzo
If you are not familiar with my Mindzilla mentalism series I am giving away a free sampler.

This sampler contains a sample from each volume including the forthcoming volume four which will be released in a few days.

enjoy Smile

http://kranzomagic.myshopify.com/products/mindzilla-vol-3
check out MINDZILLA VOL. 2!!! Brand New Effects. Instant Downloads. Watch Demo Videos. Click below!!!

KranzoMagic.com
MRAC
View Profile
Regular user
176 Posts

Profile of MRAC
Thanks a lot Smile
JoelDickinson
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
1388 Posts

Profile of JoelDickinson
Looks like a great download. Some unique ideas & little card work which s nice to see. Good work.
Joel
northernmiracles.com
Nathan Kranzo
View Profile
V.I.P.
2944 Posts

Profile of Nathan Kranzo
You are welcome guys!!!

Thank you for the kid words and thank you for supporting my magic!!!
check out MINDZILLA VOL. 2!!! Brand New Effects. Instant Downloads. Watch Demo Videos. Click below!!!

KranzoMagic.com
Mindpro
View Profile
Eternal Order
10323 Posts

Profile of Mindpro
Quote:
On Jan 19, 2015, JoelDickinson wrote:
Looks like a great download. Some unique ideas & little card work which s nice to see. Good work.
Joel

I was thinking just the opposite. Many mentalists do not want to use cards in their performance. Any non-card content, for stage?
Glenn Watson
View Profile
Special user
781 Posts

Profile of Glenn Watson
Thank you.
Tom Cutts
View Profile
Staff
Northern CA
5891 Posts

Profile of Tom Cutts
Sorry, you don't need my address and phone number to give me a "free" download.
Arabian tricker
View Profile
New user
54 Posts

Profile of Arabian tricker
Come on , just write fake address.

Thanks for the download
Sensio
View Profile
Special user
I promise I won't exceed
642 Posts

Profile of Sensio
Sweet!
Thanks a lot!!
Tom Cutts
View Profile
Staff
Northern CA
5891 Posts

Profile of Tom Cutts
Quote:
On Jan 20, 2015, Arabian tricker wrote:
Come on , just write fake address.

Thanks for the download

Smile
JoelDickinson
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
1388 Posts

Profile of JoelDickinson
I didn't enter any details and I got the sampler video.
It's a good idea, I'll look at it further.
Joel
northernmiracles.com
Prometheus
View Profile
Special user
Europe
524 Posts

Profile of Prometheus
I had to give details too, and got just a confirmation email. Where can I watch the video?
Sorry, I think I just don't get it.
-

Prometheus
MRAC
View Profile
Regular user
176 Posts

Profile of MRAC
Quote:
On Jan 20, 2015, Prometheus wrote:
I had to give details too, and got just a confirmation email. Where can I watch the video?

just have alook in your inbox. They will send a link for the downlad ...
MRAC
View Profile
Regular user
176 Posts

Profile of MRAC
Quote:

I've got the link the same minute my order was confirmed. Perhaps you also need to check your Spam folder ...
3ofclubs
View Profile
Regular user
116 Posts

Profile of 3ofclubs
Just a heads up. It seems to be a trend now to give something away in order to harvest details to market to people in the future. I've been in digital marketing for about 17 years. Word to the wise: this sort of thing doesn't work. A list built up this way will not respond.

You need to read Seth Godin's Permission Marketing.

Get permission to market to people, and send them personalised, relevant, anticipated messages and they will respond all day long. Spam them because they got duped into giving their details to get something for free won't work.

Alternative idea: create a monthly newsletter and ask people to sign up. Give away content in that, but also have in it your marketing messages. That kind of list will be considerably more responsive and you aren't starting off what you want to be a business relationship through duplicity.
Prometheus
View Profile
Special user
Europe
524 Posts

Profile of Prometheus
Quote:
On Jan 20, 2015, MRAC wrote:
Quote:

I've got the link the same minute my order was confirmed. Perhaps you also need to check your Spam folder ...

Nope, got nothing.
I try it again.

Edit:
The problem was to check that I want to recieve further emails for new products.
-

Prometheus
Nathan Kranzo
View Profile
V.I.P.
2944 Posts

Profile of Nathan Kranzo
Quote:
On Jan 20, 2015, 3ofclubs wrote:
Just a heads up. It seems to be a trend now to give something away in order to harvest details to market to people in the future. I've been in digital marketing for about 17 years. Word to the wise: this sort of thing doesn't work. A list built up this way will not respond.

You need to read Seth Godin's Permission Marketing.

Get permission to market to people, and send them personalised, relevant, anticipated messages and they will respond all day long. Spam them because they got duped into giving their details to get something for free won't work.

Alternative idea: create a monthly newsletter and ask people to sign up. Give away content in that, but also have in it your marketing messages. That kind of list will be considerably more responsive and you aren't starting off what you want to be a business relationship through duplicity.

That was not my intent at all LOL

I was giving away a free sample so that they may be enticed to buy my new booklet that comes out today.

But thanks for the marketing tips and the recommended reading!!!!

;)

I am not harvesting ****.

KranzoMagic.com
Nathan Kranzo
View Profile
V.I.P.
2944 Posts

Profile of Nathan Kranzo
Mindzilla Volume 4!!! Get It FREE.

It's here.

Mindzilla Vol. 4

Get it free.

Purchase volumes 1-3 and get Volume Four absolutely FREE:

Here is a list of contents for Mindzilla Vol. 4 :
http://kranzomagic.myshopify.com/products/mindzilla-vol-4

Mental Credit Cards
A great effect that you can carry in your wallet using a credit card that shows you know the future.

The Cup
Inspired by Ted Annemann. An anytime anywhere three envelope test using no envelopes and nothing but a borrowed cup and a few borrow pieces of paper.

The Clock Prediction
An amazing coincidence using a borrowed spectator's watch....no gimmicks and no preshow. This is one that mentalists all over the world will soon be using.

The Force Ring
A simple way to force a card, a word, or just about any thought that is very versatile and you will want to use immediately.

The Haunted Typewriter
A pipe dream Or "problem posed" if you will. A haunted typewriter starts to type a thought of word chosen from a stack of books.

Haunted Box
Not only do you reveal what card they are thinking of but then the card slowly and magically rises from the box. Uses no threads or magnet. This uses an old gimmick in a new way you will love.

Stink Tank
A "just chance" type of an effect using a can of fart spray and deadly consequences.

Get all this absolutely free!!!!

For 24 hours only.

Purchase Volumes 1-3

Get Volume 4 FREE!!!

Get it now. Before this special offer ends .

P.S. you can still get the free sampler till MIDNIGHT!!!

KranzoMagic.com
Nathan Kranzo
View Profile
V.I.P.
2944 Posts

Profile of Nathan Kranzo
Quote:
On Jan 20, 2015, Tom Cutts wrote:
Sorry, you don't need my address and phone number to give me a "free" download.

Sorry you feel that way Tom there is no Hidden motives here other than trying to get you to purchase my new booklet that comes out today!

Man you dudes are way paranoid

It was just the easiest way for me to set it up I'm not a computer whiz

Hundreds of people have downloaded the free PDF and are enjoying it and I am not going to spam them

I'm not going to send them a thing

Have an awesome day guys Smile

KranzoMagic.com
depeka
View Profile
New user
Germany, Bielefeld
51 Posts

Profile of depeka
Thank you, download works fine for me. Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Get this FREE Mentalism sampler PDF! - Nathan Kranzo (3 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.19 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL