The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Rings, strings & things » » Bounce no bounce (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

billgoldman
View Profile
New user
9 Posts

Profile of billgoldman
Hello
I'm looking for a set of the large bounce-no bounce balls. Can anyone help me out?
Thanks
Bill
See all my magical effects at bgmagic.com
Curtis Kam
View Profile
V.I.P.
same as you, plus 3 and enough to make
3498 Posts

Profile of Curtis Kam
Years ago, there was a shop in Japan called "Magic Hands" that carried these in all sizes. "Magic Hands" was a six story craft store, and magicians were known to disappear into the store for days at a time.

If they no longer carry these, I suggest you get in touch with The Magic Café's own Steve Brooks, who knows the secret process and may be able to "unbounce" a ball for you.
Is THAT a PALMS OF STEEL 5 Banner I see? YARRRRGH! Please visit The Magic Bakery
cataquet
View Profile
Veteran user
England
363 Posts

Profile of cataquet
Go to http://www.teachersource.com and search for rubber balls. The entry you are looking for is SS-3 - Choositz Decision Balls.

I am pretty sure that (at 1-1/2") these are the largest balls that you can get.

Bye for now

Harold
Harold Cataquet
tkuhns
View Profile
Regular user
Kirksville, Missouri
134 Posts

Profile of tkuhns
The name of the store in Japan is now Tokyu Hands. What an incredible place! My buddy and I spend mucho hours (and mucho yen) in there coming up with new ideas for our shows. If you ever come to Japan sometime, ya gotta go!

I'll check to see if they still have these. Last time we were there, our big find was a big basket full of absolutely perfect rubber eggs for 100 yen each (about 88 cents).
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Rings, strings & things » » Bounce no bounce (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL