The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » And to think a female walking in NY feels threatened (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil’s Island
16113 Posts

Profile of tommy
Within the inner temple in the land of magic it is written that a father never gives his son bad advice. It is what we call a truism and based on the notion that a father loves his flesh and blood so wouldn’t give his son bad advice deliberately. It is where the idea that one ought to respect ones parents comes from. When we were children didn’t our fathers tell us to think for ourselves? What are groups but gangs, gangs with leaders, leaders that think for you? The gang tends to have a list of things which is the agenda supposedly. Now if you are a member of the gang you cannot pick and choose from the things on the list. . No, no, you cannot be for this bit and not for that bit, you have to be for the whole list of things you see. Also the leaders have their secret agendas of course, thus you don’t know what it’s all about really anyway. So why would anyone join the gang? Well young folk are not old and wiser but simple minded folk who are given very simple propaganda and so sign up with gang. You will see they go for young normally. Anyway these people in gangs and groups are just gangs tend to have what I call a gang mind set: The other gang is not in our gang and they all same. All them Jews they are all the same and all them Muslims they are all same and so on, so the gangs think. We got big gangs and little and gangs within gangs. We got the West gang and East gang, the English and Irish gang and the French connection and my gang and your gang.

Such is life.

Smile
If there is a single truth about Magic, it is that nothing on earth so efficiently evades it.

Tommy
rockwall
View Profile
Special user
762 Posts

Profile of rockwall
Quote:
On Feb 19, 2015, landmark wrote:
It may be that school desecration and restaurant burnings would not bother you if it happened to your kinship group, but it's good to allow that others may feel differently.

As long as we realize we're talking about something that happened 15 years ago. So, no, I don't think anyone is afraid for their life because of a business that was burned 15 years ago. As Lobo would say, but your mileage may very. Like I said. Quite a stretch. But you've learned from the best. Kinda like comparing the modern ISIS attacks with the Crusades.
NYCTwister
View Profile
Loyal user
267 Posts

Profile of NYCTwister
Quote:
On Feb 19, 2015, tommy wrote:
Within the inner temple in the land of magic it is written that a father never gives his son bad advice. It is what we call a truism and based on the notion that a father loves his flesh and blood so wouldn’t give his son bad advice deliberately. It is where the idea that one ought to respect ones parents comes from. When we were children didn’t our fathers tell us to think for ourselves? What are groups but gangs, gangs with leaders, leaders that think for you? The gang tends to have a list of things which is the agenda supposedly. Now if you are a member of the gang you cannot pick and choose from the things on the list. . No, no, you cannot be for this bit and not for that bit, you have to be for the whole list of things you see. Also the leaders have their secret agendas of course, thus you don’t know what it’s all about really anyway. So why would anyone join the gang? Well young folk are not old and wiser but simple minded folk who are given very simple propaganda and so sign up with gang. You will see they go for young normally. Anyway these people in gangs and groups are just gangs tend to have what I call a gang mind set: The other gang is not in our gang and they all same. All them Jews they are all the same and all them Muslims they are all same and so on, so the gangs think. We got big gangs and little and gangs within gangs. We got the West gang and East gang, the English and Irish gang and the French connection and my gang and your gang.

Such is life.

Smile

Such is life as it is was. But it's changing.

The question is will it change fast enough?
If you need fear to enforce your beliefs, then your beliefs are worthless.
landmark
View Profile
Inner circle
within a triangle
5006 Posts

Profile of landmark
Quote:
The Muslin Brotherhood ...

Are they Madras-Linenists...?
Ian McColl
View Profile
Inner circle
1485 Posts

Profile of Ian McColl
Quote:

Such is life.

Smile

you are right Tommy, there are certainly gang metality every where and people who should be thinking for themselves are just following the leaders. I was PMing a kid here who is only 15 and he is already reciting line from his leader teaching. The only people he will be able to run with will be other who talk and think the same.

The change is too slow
tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil’s Island
16113 Posts

Profile of tommy
I think, I do not know but I think, the leadership of the Muslim Brotherhood are akin to the leadership of the Nazis or the elite. I mean; I think what they say they believe is mere propaganda. I do not think the leaders believe anything really. Belief to them, I think, is a tool to be used to gain control more or less. It is business not personal Kay. I do not think it matters what they believe anyway. I think what really matters are the actions. Their actions lead to people breaking the law. The law is important. The laws apply to all gangs and their members. The law all we have. Breaking the law is one thing allowing bodies to get away with it is quite another. When a country commits a war crime and is allowed to get away with it then, as my mother used to say, “There is no peace for the wicked.” Smile
If there is a single truth about Magic, it is that nothing on earth so efficiently evades it.

Tommy
Ian McColl
View Profile
Inner circle
1485 Posts

Profile of Ian McColl
I think the worst part about all of this is that 'they will happily die for there cause'.

So it doesn't matter about any laws are out there, there is such a mob mentality, it won't be stopped.

I wish that the allies would fight this will more propaganda like the English did to the German's in the second world war.

I haven't seen any but I hope there is some Anti ISIS youtube stuff from the Top.

Let the world know what "uptight virgins guys these ISIS members are'.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » And to think a female walking in NY feels threatened (1 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.15 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL